Talented Teen Models

LKFOOD

Who is/was the most talented teen model? Not the prettiest, this doesn't have to do with what they look like, but who was the most talented model? I think Sofia from TeenStarlet is the perfect example. Even discounting her beauty, the way she moved and her facial expressions were so sexy, it put her a level above every other girl on the site.

LKFOOD

Kris Karson, Cali Skye, Maya Layne
I think Kris Karson started out a little boring, but she got better as she went along. Maya Layne, I think was the opposite. Her older stuff was fantastic, with her facial expressions and the way she'd play with her breasts. I feel like she started to look bored after she got those tattoos on her collarbone. I always thought Cali was more hot than talented. What do you think was the best example of Cali's modeling ability?

suppoon420

Libby Turner just had a sweet face and knew how to pose her body and give a great look over and over again. Luana Lani knows how to work her face and body, too, and has only gotten better with time. And Tanya from George Models is just ridiculous.

anilorac

I think Kris Karson started out a little boring, but she got better as she went along....
Kris' first shoot was surprisingly daring, with several seconds of "exposure," and that was for the main TS site, which tended to be a little less daring than the TS models' solo sites.

LKFOOD

Kris' first shoot was surprisingly daring, with several seconds of "exposure," and that was for the main TS site, which tended to be a little less daring than the TS models' solo sites.
Yeah, but I remember she didn't smile much early on. I like it when a girl smiles. I think it took her a little bit to get more comfortable and really start having fun.

anilorac

Yeah, but I remember she didn't smile much early on. I like it when a girl smiles. I think it took her a little bit to get more comfortable and really start having fun.
I think she didn't smile much early on because she was getting a bit turned on by the modeling, at least that was the impression I got.

LKFOOD

I think she didn't smile much early on because she was getting a bit turned on by the modeling, at least that was the impression I got.
Maybe. I tend to think it was mostly just nerves. She was so adorable and bubbly in that intro video for her site, but it took her a while before that personality would shine through in the videos. Now Sofia on the other hand, was a natural exhibitionist. From the beginning you could tell she loved to tease, was great at is, and was having the time of her life making these videos. Her "String Thing" video is legendary, and she got even hotter when for a while she would talk a little bit in her videos. One of my favorite moments is in the one where she's posing in that tiny denim outfit next to the lake, she says, "There's currently boaters watching me," and gives a cheeky smile. And at the end of her Christmas video:

"Merry Christmas, *blows kiss*, from your naughty little girl herself."

Man, she was something else.

JJ83

Sofia was beautiful, sexy and very talented. Unfortunately show little skin.

Because of that, my favorite is still Kris Karson.
I really liked Thais too.

Maya disappeared way too soon.
Really, when Maya started getting really hot she quit out of modeling.