Teen Glam Girls

bjl12

So TGG is rehosting their website with a new name beginning in 2017. IIRC there was speculation on this board that their site was pulled b/c it was too revealing even though the admin said pirating and luck of memberships was the reason it did not last.

Thoughts?

bjl12

Too revealing?!? The girls were topless and wore sheer panties. Some went bottomless. I had assumed those girls were all 18+.
I also assumed they were all 18+. But it is odd that the site went down and is coming back in a few months with a new name. Any idea about that??

KKchris

A few sets may have been released in the past on a web plateform called GLAMOURTHAIS as well... Looks like these producers have a strategy ... with many small collections out there for a very short period of time... that makes Membership fees become pay per views [...] .... Sometimes I am quite sorry for the industry to see sites like METART ripped (as I think the membership deal is fair) but in that case I say go crackers, go sharing!!!

bjl12

A few sets may have been released in the past on a web plateform called GLAMOURTHAIS as well... Looks like these producers have a strategy ... with many small collections out there for a very short period of time... that makes Membership fees become pay per views [...] .... Sometimes I am quite sorry for the industry to see sites like METART ripped (as I think the membership deal is fair) but in that case I say go crackers, go sharing!!!
Yeah I know these producers were also behind GNF girls or something like that. So that's at least four websites that were up briefly (12 months or less usually) and then taken down. If they keep popping back up then the producers must have some sort of financial agenda. It wouldn't make sense to keep changing their name otherwise and disappearing for 6-8 months at a time. I wonder if they'll take a TeenMarvel/MarvelCharm approach. Both those companies seem to be doing well and they have a good way of managing piracy (I read somewhere they use hidden stamps) and blacklisting those buyers. Not good for the consumer but it's the best method I've seen so far to at least attempt to combat piracy imho

Thoughts??

KKchris

The Silver group; MarvelCharm; Image-Work... (again a lot of sites) are the worst about it ... Very agressive, encrypting your info into the pics themselves (thanks to the pay per view strategy) so that they can track and ban those who share... I believe that you must be competitive on the market if you wanna do business; Between: 10$ 100pics (Silver) and ~10$ >10000 sets and other services (MetArt) there is quite a difference... Some would be ready to do anything to make money [...]; and I have seen a lot of scams and dirty tricks to rip off customers (had a lot of memberships myself supporting the "good" producers). Personally I am happy to pay as long as I know what I am paying for and as long as I believe that the deal is fair!... Things get even more complex as some of them deals with ******** teens... Some are very doggy and not trustable as far as establishing a membership is concerned... The TGG group had some interesting content nonetheless... (Jenni Sheer; ...) I like the glam/sexy underwear tease ending in good flash kind of nextdoor models...[...]. Most of the time it is quite frustrating as we even don't get any chance to buy content at the source (see LOM and 18OMG... threads...); I'll keep an eye on what this studio do but no way I get a membership with them!!!

JJ83

Any news from other Teenglamgirls models?
Jenny and Thais comeback. Other sites coming?

son_of_dad

Does anyone know the age of Jenny and Thais on each sites. I was hoping the new sites might have less hand placement and selective angles however if they have hit the one eight guess it won't be changing

bjl12

As usual for those sites the 2257 leads nowhere. I'd be stunned if they all weren't 18. Sets are too revealing otherwise

son_of_dad

Didn't expect to see it back however no new updates and the (apparent) last two 5/03 & 26/02 don't show previews. Doesn't seem to be a smart purchase.