TeenMarvel question

suppoon420

Same thing here. caught it on time tho, seems there might be a pattern.
To bad the content they shoot is pretty damn good. right up my alley :(
Same happened to me. Within 24 hours of my most recent purchase, I got fraud notifications on my card and had it deactivated, and it's not the first time. They have a pretty serious security breach in their payment system. You take a risk when you buy from them.

kittykatty666

I've bought dozens of sets from both teenmarvel and marvelcharm, then suddenly they sometimes started declining my orders, and other times it went tru. Buying with same e-mail and visa, but it's like playing the lottery if I actually get to buy the sets. I like the models and would like to pay for the sets, but they make it very hard.

Obviously they dont want my money, so I've started downloading their sets for free instead. And it's their own fault. The admins over there must be a bit special, if you know what I mean.

I think it would be best of all their models left that company and went to someone with a clue on how to run a business.

kittykatty666

Same happened to me. Within 24 hours of my most recent purchase, I got fraud notifications on my card and had it deactivated, and it's not the first time. They have a pretty serious security breach in their payment system. You take a risk when you buy from them.
I've had the same happen to me. It's either a security breach or could be they are trying to make some extra money...

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
@KittyKatty Have you contacted their customer support to see why your transactions were cancelled? As for the fraud warning did you ask your bank why they triggered the warning?

kittykatty666

@KittyKatty Have you contacted their customer support to see why your transactions were cancelled? As for the fraud warning did you ask your bank why they triggered the warning?
Their customer support will only tell you that they have cancelled the order, not why. That's what usually happens, but one time the person answering my mail actually allowed me(!?) to buy the sets I ordered. I've been a long time customer and never ever shared any set from them, so to be treated this way is out of the question for me.

As for the bank, they just called me and told me they had cancelled my VISA due to fraud attempt and that a new one was on the way. They didn't want to be more specific even thought I tried asking.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
@kittykatty666 I know a few have had orders cancelled for some newer sets because they haven't bought enough previous ones(odd business model), when I've had issues they have always explained what the issue was and worked on solving it.
When it comes to the bank and the fraud attempt I doubt it was related to an actual attempt, I recently had a fraud warning from my bank when I booked a hotel in the city I live, they thought it was unusual based on my spending usage and the fact most people don't use hotels in the city they live, a quick call sorted that out.

Add me to the list of people who apparently aren't good enough to buy from them. Tried to purchase the Sofi Novak sets a few months ago but no dice. But hey, from the looks of this thread I got lucky, nobody tried to run a bunch of bullshit on my card either.

kittykatty666

@kittykatty666 I know a few have had orders cancelled for some newer sets because they haven't bought enough previous ones(odd business model), when I've had issues they have always explained what the issue was and worked on solving it.
When it comes to the bank and the fraud attempt I doubt it was related to an actual attempt, I recently had a fraud warning from my bank when I booked a hotel in the city I live, they thought it was unusual based on my spending usage and the fact most people don't use hotels in the city they live, a quick call sorted that out.
Seems you are more lucky than me.

P

phjones16

How do I convince them to let me buy Kayley sets? They don't respond to my emails and it just says transaction can't be processed.