Teenstarlet thread

Discussion in 'Model Discussion & Requests' started by calendo, Jun 13, 2018.

1. calendo

calendo Member

any chance to re-up the last two custom vids on the Teen Starlet thread? Kalien and Sofia. Much appreciated.

2. Steffan78

Steffan78 New Member

And possibly not password protected....thanks

mhenessi likes this.
  3. LKFOOD

LKFOOD Member

Where did these customs come from anyway? They're just showing up now?

tapper likes this.
  4. mhenessi

mhenessi Member

Missed these as well. Any Sofia uploads would be greatly appreciated! (k2s preferred)

tapper and lazyboy2 like this.
  5. phjones16

phjones16 Member

OMG, please reup these customs! Does this mean we might get an unedited version of Sofia's goddess video, or the missing Erica set one day?

tapper and lazyboy2 like this.
  6. sk8975

sk8975 Member

What is the password for the Kaelin Black Teddy Custom video zip?

7. LKFOOD

LKFOOD Member

So it looks like the Sofia video was from her first photoshoot with Teenstarlet. Were these for early backers or something? Or would they have always made a custom video for you if you had the cash? I'm sad if I missed out on the chance for my own custom video from Sofia in her prime.

8. Brian Thompson

Brian Thompson New Member

Where are the customs? And can someone please explain why the site only has like two videos for each model?

ptagg likes this.
  9. ptagg

ptagg Member

i would love to see this

10. anilorac

anilorac Member

They were always open to custom videos, but I don't know if every model did them. I contacted the site owner and almost bought a custom, but decided the restrictions on what they would do in the video made it not worth the cost.

How do you know this was Sofia's first shoot?

11. qwerty42

qwerty42 Member

how much did they charge?

did Amanda Verona do any?

12. anilorac

anilorac Member

I think it was going to cost something like $400, but I'm not sure because it was years ago. I don't know if Amanda Verona was available for customs. I only asked about Kelsey and Kaelin.

13. LKFOOD

LKFOOD Member

Maybe not her very first, but probably pretty close. Her hair got darker as she went. It was that reddish color in her earliest sets, then brown, and then black in her last sets. What kind of restrictions did they have? Sofia and Kaelin looked like they went pretty far in the custom vids that leaked.

14. markh

markh Member

any screen caps or links to these customs?

floridadude likes this.
  15. Lazarus

Lazarus Member

16. macsavant

macsavant Member

17. LKFOOD

LKFOOD Member

Talking about Teenstarlet videos, I've seen little intro videos from Cali, Maya, and Kris. Brief little interviews where they talk about themselves? Did the other models have these, and if so, are they still around?