Teenstarlet thread

calendo

any chance to re-up the last two custom vids on the Teen Starlet thread? Kalien and Sofia. Much appreciated.

P

phjones16

OMG, please reup these customs! Does this mean we might get an unedited version of Sofia's goddess video, or the missing Erica set one day?

LKFOOD

So it looks like the Sofia video was from her first photoshoot with Teenstarlet. Were these for early backers or something? Or would they have always made a custom video for you if you had the cash? I'm sad if I missed out on the chance for my own custom video from Sofia in her prime.

anilorac

So it looks like the Sofia video was from her first photoshoot with Teenstarlet. Were these for early backers or something? Or would they have always made a custom video for you if you had the cash? I'm sad if I missed out on the chance for my own custom video from Sofia in her prime.
They were always open to custom videos, but I don't know if every model did them. I contacted the site owner and almost bought a custom, but decided the restrictions on what they would do in the video made it not worth the cost.

How do you know this was Sofia's first shoot?

anilorac

how much did they charge?

did Amanda Verona do any?
I think it was going to cost something like $400, but I'm not sure because it was years ago. I don't know if Amanda Verona was available for customs. I only asked about Kelsey and Kaelin.

LKFOOD

How do you know this was Sofia's first shoot?
Maybe not her very first, but probably pretty close. Her hair got darker as she went. It was that reddish color in her earliest sets, then brown, and then black in her last sets. What kind of restrictions did they have? Sofia and Kaelin looked like they went pretty far in the custom vids that leaked.

LKFOOD

Talking about Teenstarlet videos, I've seen little intro videos from Cali, Maya, and Kris. Brief little interviews where they talk about themselves? Did the other models have these, and if so, are they still around?