TeenStarlet Verca

calendo

What is the link to the IW website? Or better yet, it would be great if somebody could post her collections.

suppoon420

Yes, please. She was my favourite on the site just before they shut down, and I was hoping she would pop up again somewhere.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
On Image-works.co she goes under the name of Verca so far there are only 5 sets and they are very difficult to buy from as they keep changing the billing method at the moment its bitcoins.

suppoon420

Any chance someone can post the Image-Works sets of her? She is my all time favourite, and I don't deal with bitcoins at the moment.

Chirel

I have to say, the videos on IM are fantasic!!! Her best work yet. A little something to spur you all to purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:

suppoon420

Thanks, Chirel. I'd love to see the photos. I went ahead and bought three of the videos (all my budget will allow this close to Xmas). The previews on the site look amazing. I just wish it wasn't so expensive to get everything. Post the photos when you figure it out.

Edited to add: Having watched the videos now, they were worth every penny. Certain other models had me gun shy, but this one was totally worth it. WOW!

Last edited by a moderator: