TEENSTARLETEURO

anilorac

I'm wondering why the Teen Starlet Euro girls are so conservative compared to the Teen Starlet site girls? I don't think any of the Euro girls have even done a "hand bra." Any ideas?

Sly_Fry

I'm wondering why the Teen Starlet Euro girls are so conservative compared to the Teen Starlet site girls? I don't think any of the Euro girls have even done a "hand bra." Any ideas?
Seriously...isn't Europe more progressive and less conservative when it comes to this sort of stuff?

The sets and vids so far have been downright BORING! So glad I didn't waste money on this site, like I planned when it started. It's basically $30 bucks a month to watch stuff that any young woman would throw on youtube. I keep expecting one of them to be like "this is my bra, please like my video and subscribe!"

No...and NO.

CheeksMcButt

It's not even worth glancing at the previews. Gotta wonder if that guy running the site knows something we don't about a bunch of girls with little in the way of assets showing absolutely nothing. I guess it's worked for Petra... maybe.

mrgreen28

I was a member at one of these sites a couple of months ago and there was a news post regarding the seemingly imminent launch of a new solo site for Lucie from Teenstarlet. I can't remember the last name they gave her, but the reason they gave for creating this site is that she was willing to show more than the TSEuro roster.

If any members to any of those sites have seen updates on the Lucie site, please let us know. Lots of sheer stuff in the previews.

LKFOOD

I don't know. Maybe they're a little younger or something.

buttman

Her last name is Laska. You are right, her previews were hot, I was looking forward to the site launch. Not sure when it is going to happen. Her previews were posted over a month ago. Her site says this: "WE ARE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We are currently doing some enhancement to our site. Stay tuned !"

It has stated this for the last 4weeks. At this rate, it does not look promising.