tessa fowler on MFC?

TheNar

what could she possible do? she is too shy and/or modest to take her panties off. has anyone seen her shows? what did you think?

TIA

TheNar

can you see anything with her panties off? btw i saw some thumbnails of her playing with a cucumber, that looked rather dirty for her.

thanks a lot for the reply

edvikt

Yeah, many of us record her stuff. just search her MFC name (TessaFowler). you'll find plenty.

iluvcamwhores

she has amazing natural tits. She will never be a masturbating whore but she is much more fun imo than chloe lamb or kateelife.

Tigerturtle

she has amazing natural tits. She will never be a masturbating whore but she is much more fun imo than chloe lamb or kateelife.
Actually last time she was on she said that she planned on doing a Beautiful Agony show the next day, but cancelled the show. So here's hoping she'll do it next time!

TheNar

she has already done more than i would have ever guessed she would. making out with niki, licking both her own and niki's boobs. going down on the cucumber. and she didnt just stick in her mouth she really tried to deep throat it. she gave it a real college try. so as far as i am concerned we are in unknown territory with her.