The model I would most like to see come out of retirement is....

dabylduya

Kari Sweets performing under contract to the Reifuru label in Japan. They specialize in creating the sexiest non-nude scenes, then easing gravure models over the line.

VonRaschke

I'd love to see planetnikki or the girl from cherryworld
She was great. I'll never forget her final webcam show, unfortunately I didn't know how to record them back then. It's shame she got knocked up and retired because she wanted to show a hell of a lot more than her doofus webmaster would allow her to, so that made her final webcam show when she fucked herself with a tube of lipstick pretty great. She also talked about how she shot boy-girl stuff but her webmaster was vehemently against showing a penis on a website he owned (yeah, he was one of those people), then after she retired he reneged and put up a video of her titfucking and sucking her boyfriend as the final update but had the gall to cut the video ff before the money shot. Why are so many of these cupcake modeling site webmasters morons? There are so many that it can't possibly be a coincidence at this point.

Speez

Yoursaramony would be my top pick. Such a banging bod.

And maybe SuzySmartz as her groups were starting to get good.

BM00N

Christine Mendoza
Christine is now married with two kids and loving the mother life. She quit to balance her life and moved on. According to her snapchat (listed on her IG) she just bought a condo in Hawaii. She's doing good and I see know reason for her to be tempted to model again.

Erica Campbell. If the date on her wiki entry is correct she's only 34, that's about the same age as Patty and Alisa and they've certainly held up.
Miss Campbell got married and found God. She had the audacity to patronize her fanbase and tell them to stop watching her content and to stop living in sin. Don't think we'll ever see her again.