The model I would most like to see come out of retirement is....

Sproket560

Miss Campbell got married and found God. She had the audacity to patronize her fanbase and tell them to stop watching her content and to stop living in sin. Don't think we'll ever see her again.
Whoa, really? Where did she say this? I used to be a huge fan of hers, she was the first cam model that I found.

BrandiBlaze
ZoeMadison (she has logged onto MFC a few times, but not on cam)
SunshineBelle (someone found her under a new name, but I can't remember it, but she hadn't cammed in ages still)
QueenAwesome/SerenaRIO
adorkableRAWR
Mittensandboots

I'm sure there are a ton of others I've missed. Too many models over the years to keep up with, heh.

Sproket560

Just search about her retirement. Shouldn't be hard to find.
Shoot, I'm an idiot. You said Erica Campbell, I knew about the drama around her retirement. I was thinking TRISHA Campbell. Trisha is the model I meant earlier when I said she was one of my first and favorite webcam models that I found.

Wasn't there some drama around Trisha's retirement too? I thought there was something with her domain getting hijacked but can't remember all the details.

BM00N

Shoot, I'm an idiot. You said Erica Campbell, I knew about the drama around her retirement. I was thinking TRISHA Campbell. Trisha is the model I meant earlier when I said she was one of my first and favorite webcam models that I found.

Wasn't there some drama around Trisha's retirement too? I thought there was something with her domain getting hijacked but can't remember all the details.
Never knew about her. Thanks for the recommendation.

clutch832

I forgot about one... Jayden : divinity18... I really liked her
I actually know her. Definitely not coming out of retirement. Her webmaster/boyfriend really fucked her over and she had some scares with some overzealous fans after all of her info was posted online. She still gets really freaked out when someone recognizes her. That being said, I'm still trying to find her topless webcam.

Josepha

I actually know her. Definitely not coming out of retirement. Her webmaster/boyfriend really fucked her over and she had some scares with some overzealous fans after all of her info was posted online. She still gets really freaked out when someone recognizes her. That being said, I'm still trying to find her topless webcam.
Would be nice to see that, i have lost all of her stuff because HD crashed :(