Mixed The sexual life of health workers [medical fetish videos]

Submaster

Movie title:Dakota Mind-Fucked By Doctor
Time: 00:13:56 \ Size: 197 MB \ Video: WMV \ 1280x720

Dakota is at the doctors office with a stomach ache, Dr. Brock comes in and offers her a seditive to help calm her stomach down, he injects it into her stomach, but turns out it was a mind-fucking serum! With Dakota now under his control, he feels her body all over and tells her to start sucking his dick. He has her climb off the bed and strip, then get on her knees and suck him till he cums. He then has her lay down on the bed with her ass up and he spanks her cute little ass, then has her lay back down and licks her nipples until he is ready to bring her back.

https://k2s.cc/file/e65c662aff5c0/Dakota_Mind-Fucked_By_Doctor.wmv

Submaster

Movie title:Lexi Sindel - Milked Dry (2012.07.31)
Time: 00:09:16 \ Size: 212 MB \ Video: MP4 \ 1280x720

This patient has been complaining of having a bad stomach ache, Lexi has a great way to clear his tubes out. Nurse Lexi restrains the patient, telling him some men have an overwhelming response to the procedure. Once the patient is secure she examines his cock and balls and she tells him his testicular tubes may be blocked and causing the discomfort. Lexi lubes up her milking machine and places it over his cock. The machine begins sucking his cock making it instantly hard, she turns up the stroke length and increases the suction. No man can the milking device. Lexi smiles sadistically as the unit strokes up and down bringing him closer to the edge of orgasm. When the patient yells out, “I am going to cum!” she removes the tube from his cock and watches the cum spurts far out of his cock with force. She uses a syringe to suck up the cum and squirts it into his mouth. He feels much better after that forced orgasm.

Cum Eating, Femdom, Forced Orgasms, Milking, Latex

https://k2s.cc/file/b5acf67fa241c/Lexi_Sindel_-_Milked_Dry_2012.07.31_.mp4

Submaster

Movie title:Melissa Moore - Training the Nurse
Time: 00:42:55 \ Size: 663 MB \ Video: MP4 \ 960x540

Nurse Melissa is a very skilled and cheerful nurse. Her nearly recovered patient decides to thank her for her care with a special gift: a beautiful, sparkly necklace. Nurse Melissa just can't take her eyes off of it. Soon she is trained to exhibit the perfect bedside manner to tend to her patient with the most comprehensive care.

Hypnotism, Blowjob, Handjob. Intercourse in Cowgirl position.

https://k2s.cc/file/ed8b8faca0d4f/Melissa_Moore_-_Training_the_Nurse.mp4

Submaster

Movie title:Alexis Crystal and Lara Latex - Crazed Nurse Threesome
Time: 00:22:57 \ Size: 835 MB \ Video: MP4 \ 1280x720

Old-Young,Milf,Teen,Brunette,Shaved Pussy,Natural Tits,Threesome,Medical Uniform,Stockings,All Sex,Oral,Lesbians

Members will have been tortured by the sight of Alexis and Lara clad in their starched nurses uniforms having hot and crazed rampant lesbo sex. Members will have chewed their fingernails off watching the girls run their hands up each others silky seamed stockings and plunging their hands into each others silky knickers. Well, I had to actually film this spectacle of depravity and I was just a hairs breadth away from slamming my camera on the floor and declaring, "Stop! stop! Stop! These xxx hot lesbo shenanigans whilst clad in figure hugging nurses uniforms and sexy seamed stockings and heels are simply too damn not for human consumption!" However, I fought the impulse and carried on filming!

https://k2s.cc/file/5eefb3028e180/Alexis_Crystal_and_Lara_Latex_-_Crazed_Nurse_Threesome.mp4

Submaster

Movie title:Pervers - 3er beim Frauenarzt Teil 1
Time: 00:07:12 \ Size: 74.0 MB \ Video: FLV \ 1280x720

Schnuggie91 - Pervers! Threesome at a Gynecologist! Part 1 and 2 - 720P

As the pretty nurse called my name, I was pretty nervous. On the day I was for the first time in this gynecologist. If I'm honest, it was a strange feeling to sit there on the gynecologist's chair with legs spread wide. Then, when the doctor came into the treatment chamber and presented its investigation methods, I still did not know so exactly what to expect. His assistant was preparing then already for the investigation. Oh God, those methods I did not even know. I do not how to describe it all. Actually, I should not talk about it because it will be our secret!

After undressing, the doctor examines a shy Schnuggie. He inserts his finger into her vagina and checks her rectal temperature with a thermometer. His female assistant continues the checkup by inserting a speculum and performing oral sex on her. After that, she gets fucked (Missionary) by the doctor on the gynecological chair, while his assistant touches her breasts.

In part two the doctor first fingers and then fucks the assistant with a condom. He then fucks Schnuggie again (Missionary) and comes on her mouth after a nice blowjob.

https://k2s.cc/file/7f0e27c6efc7c/Pervers_-_3er_beim_Frauenarzt_Teil_1.flv

Submaster

Movie title:Sweet Cat - Nurse Gets Satisfaction
Time: 00:10:42 \ Size: 629 MB \ Video: MP4 \ 1920x1080

Clinic,Nurse,Medical Uniform,Stockings,Blonde,Small Tits,Shaved Pussy,Solo,Mastubation,Other Toys,Glamour

Having seen her last patient for her shift, Nurse Sweet Cat then decides it’s time to relax. She’s definitely earned the right to a beer...and more! Especially on St. Patrick's Day. With the door of the clinic locked, she’s free to peel off her uniform and scanties from her 40A-25-36 body and, after enjoying the brew, using the bottle in another way. She kisses it almost like the rod of a lover, and then she rubs it against her shaved Czech pie...but she doesn’t stop there. Into her kazoo goes the bottle of brew as she moves around on the examining table, sending herself into lovely bursts of arousal and satisfaction. And then, having gotten of...

https://k2s.cc/file/1704c4e2b06c1/Sweet_Cat_-_Nurse_Gets_Satisfaction.mp4