Tokyodolls modeling elsewhere?

Lazarus

Some do quite a bit of work for other agencies (mostly European such as MetArt, Hegre, Femjoy, mplstudios) and might be better known through those other agencies than through Tokyodolls. Most-- or at least it seems the ones I'm most interested in--seem to be exclusive to TD. A good reference is "thenude" website. They list models by name and website and seem to do a good job of cross-referencing models with all the agencies they work for.

Tony.Orlando

Some do quite a bit of work for other agencies (mostly European such as MetArt, Hegre, Femjoy, mplstudios) and might be better known through those other agencies than through Tokyodolls. Most-- or at least it seems the ones I'm most interested in--seem to be exclusive to TD. A good reference is "thenude" website. They list models by name and website and seem to do a good job of cross-referencing models with all the agencies they work for.
Thanks man. I was looking for something like this.

suppoon420

Rufina T / Lilit A / Ariel has probably done the most, but there are quite a few girls that have done other stuff, including some obscure websites. "thenude" is an excellent resource for this stuff, and if you search around there are a couple of forums out there that have long discussions about it and links to their non-TD work. A little internet sleuthing and you will turn up a ton of material.

TheNar

aksana k is amysmile on MFC , hilary c on metart, jenna on W4B, paula u on femjoy. and just a ton of other sites.