Combo Tranny Invasion: Shemales & Ladyboys videos

Chiprian

actress: Joy Spears, Nicolly Navarro, Patricia Sabatiny, Walkiria Drumont

When it comes to having one incredibly hot shemale orgy, you won�t find sexier t-girls to get down and dirty then these four horny babes. Joy, Nicolly, Patricia and Walkiria are all gorgeous and they love to get together and share in some sizzling shecock sucking and fucking hardcore style action. They take turns sucking shemeat until they are all throbbing hard. Then it�s time to take turns pounding each others tight puckered assholes until they cover one lucky t-girl with loads of hot and sticky jizz.

File Name : TS Angels.wmv
File Size : 782.65 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:25:50

*DOWNLOAD*
TS_Angels.wmv

Chiprian

actress: Aline Fontinelly, Gyslene Rodrigues, Shakira Maya, Suzy Glace

I will never look at the game of twister the same again. Not after watching these sexy and naughty shemales add their own kinky rules to the innocent game and end up in an all out shecock sucking and tight ass fucking orgy. These tranny babes dressed in their skimpy, body revealing lingerie played the game for just a while before all that rubbing on each other and stimulating positions became too much of a temptation to refuse. Then they were tossing the game aside and getting each other out of their clothes to move on to some even better type of game playing. They took turns and took their time tasting each others juicy girl poles and testing the tightness of one another�s asses with their fingers. And when all that teasing got too much for them, it was time for some serious shecock ass pumping that led to four sticky loads of cum squirting.

File Name : Twister Sex Orgy.wmv
File Size : 929.86 MB
Duration : 00:31:24

*DOWNLOAD*
Twister_Sex_Orgy.wmv

Chiprian

actress: Bia Bastos, Bianca Andrade, Danielly Marinetto, Thayssa Tally

It�s good to see that these lovely shemale babes know just how important it is to get their daily intake of veggies and they love it so much, they make sure to share with each. These four stunning T-girls didn�t waste any time stripping each other out of their clothes and lingerie and using their hands and mouths to excite each other�s shecocks to hard erections. And they all got their own veggie toys to use on themselves and each. They took turns slowly pumping each others tight little assholes with those long vegetables until they were moaning and ready for more. Then it was time for some serious shecock sucking and deep penetrating, girl pole ass fucking. These lusty tranny sluts fucked each other in every position they could, taking turns and making sure they all got to spread one another�s asses before shooting their thick and creamy loads in explosive eruptions.

File Name : Veggie Sex Orgy.wmv
File Size : 764.59 MB
Duration : 00:25:49

*DOWNLOAD*
Veggie_Sex_Orgy.wmv

Chiprian

actress: Alessandra Leite, Gisele Lemos, Isabela Davilla, Leticia Castelo Branco

What could be more stimulating then a hot game of shemale volleyball? Throwing a blanket on the ground and having a tranny group orgy. This sexy T-girl foursome decide that having a group sex free for all sounds like a lot more fun then sports and lucky for us, we got the whole hot and steamy shecock sucking and tight ass fucking orgy on film. Watching these shemale babes get on their knees to suck girl pole and then ride each other until they explode is hot as hell.

File Name : Volleyball Dream Team.wmv
File Size : 773.7 MB
Duration : 00:25:32

*DOWNLOAD*
Volleyball_Dream_Team.wmv

Chiprian

actress: Carla Novaes, Leona Andrev, Mylena Bysmark, Thays Schiavinato

These lovely shemale babes had all been out for a night on the town and when they didn�t want the evening to end, they decided go to one of the sexy T-girls apartment and have a few more drinks. Things definitely began to get out of hand once the liquor started flowing loosening up any remaining inhibtions. In no time these shebabes were stripped down to their bra and panties and showing off their tight assholes for each other causing all four of these horny chicks shecocks to harden and swell in need release. After the rest of their clothing was removed they started exploring each others bodies with hands and lips. They pumped each others tight bums and sucked those silky girl poles until they were all moaning. They just couldn�t get enough of each other and it didn�t end until they were blowing their loads and lay back in exhausted ecstasy.

File Name : Whats the Size of.wmv
File Size : 883.66 MB
Duration : 00:29:51

*DOWNLOAD*
Whats_the_Size_of.wmv

Chiprian

actress: Poo
Whether you are a top or a bottom Poo is packing the necessary equipment for some poo packing fun. If you love femboys then this is your dream girl as your can see in her black bikini that she is tall and super slim. She has long black luxurious hair and incongruously thick black eyebrows which give her otherwise pretty face a somewhat masculine look. But this is made up for by her arousing tight supermodel body which shows muscles and ribs through the skin. Top off we see she has large pointy red nipples capping her cute and suckable hormone titties.

File Name : Poo Packing Cock.wmv
File Size : 442.55 MB
Duration : 00:14:56

*DOWNLOAD*
_Poo_Packing_Cock.wmv

Chiprian

actress: Poi
I went out in hopes of finding myself a hot ladyboy with a big cock I could play around with because honestly... it had been a little too long since my last encounter so I wanted it to be a good one. Luckily for me I ran into Poi.

File Name : Belly Chain Big Cock.wmv
File Size : 575.6 MB
Duration : 00:18:29

*DOWNLOAD*
Belly_Chain_Big_Cock.wmv

Chiprian

actress: Nim

If you want a good laugh while in Thailand then walk behind Nim and watch the expressions of any male passers by. You will see eyes pop, jaws drop and pants bulge as their stares are drawn like magnets to her spectacular bolt on tits. If she has them at all exposed like she does on the day of the shoot then be prepared to witness a barrage of indecent propositions from tongue slobbering suitors. Her boobs are almost too remarkable as behind them is a stunningly gorgeous girl with a beautiful exotic face and voluptuous feminine figure. Dressed all in black her denim broad belted jeans hug her wide hips and her tight top must have been custom made to fit over her narrow waist and then the contrasting bulge of her bountiful bust.

File Name : Big Bolt On Boobs.wmv
File Size : 441.52 MB
Duration : 00:14:35

*DOWNLOAD*
Big_Bolt_On_Boobs.wmv

Chiprian

actress: Yoyo

At first glance I knew I had to have Yoyo. Her Awesome tight body and nice firm tits...check please! After staring at her for a while I was ready to go with her before I even called her over to talk. However, I had to do my `cock check` before we left and I have to say I wasn`t disappointed. When I slid my hand down into her underwear her cock was already raging. I asked her why she was hard already and she said she was horny and wanted to cum.

File Name : Cock Check Please.wmv
File Size : 478.96 MB
Duration : 00:14:02

*DOWNLOAD*
Cock_Check_Please.wmv