Turns out Brittany Marie is married and has a kid

mrwick

Ok so found out by someone that Brittany is married to Donald Barbrey and they have a child. https://sites.google.com/site/gtchornetsathleticsclubpage/hornets-teams/men-s-basketball

The same guy as on the pic above is on that site if you scroll down to Donald you can see its him. So it says his spouse is Brittany Guzik which is her name. I guess this is why her career has been so dull. Who would have thought that she would be married... And have a kid? Quite shocking but I knew something was up with her. She kept it a secret pretty darn good. So now at least it explains why she do these fetish crap videos which she can do being non-nude while raising a child.

What do you guys think, could it be legit? Looks pretty valid to me at least.

Chosen0ne

Interesting. Haven't seen her online on mfc in ages thought she was basically done anyways. Well atleast we know she has someone to make a bg video with if someone wants to pony up the funds lol. She also looks fantastic for already having a kid lol. Good find.

edvikt

Well, Brittany Marie started camming in 2013, so that would line up if she has a 2 year old and needed money. She always said that she was doing it to pay for school, maybe it was to pay for a child? Who knows.

mrwick

That could be a possibility. Was always curious why she would have such a big house and all. Another possibility is that she got a divorce and is a lonely mother. Plus I don't know if anyone noticed her stretch marks and early on when she first opened her site you can see that she weighed much more.

mrwick

Well looks like I found a pic of her being pregnant back then. You can easily see the bump.

sicilian

lol the guy looks like a total nerd.He must be from a wealthy family.No wonder she's into all that cuckold small penis money pig stuff looks like she lives it.

sicilian

I thought personal info wasn't allowed because I never posted Aspen Rae's real name or the fact she was engaged.

Chosen0ne

Her real name and info is widely available since she did work for playboy so I think the circumstances are different

VolponView

He looks like one of the guys you just hang out with at the bar, watchin a game or something. Good for him for gettin the prom queen.
Still doesn't change the fact that I can't stand her recent videos and want to see her ass fucked for being a bitch in them. :D

BOZZOO

Well looks like I found a pic of her being pregnant back then. You can easily see the bump.
since she was desperate to hide these things about herself, i doubt its a pic of her preggers. the pic has her website on it, or did u miss that?

mrwick

And now she seems to have vanished. Well done for upping all the personal info! Smart move.
Vanished? She is still active lol. She has two white knights on KK that TOS her stuff as soon it's posted. Besides I don't think she's doing too hot on the sales lately. If this isn't true then she wouldn't care and keep moving on right.

since she was desperate to hide these things about herself, i doubt its a pic of her preggers. the pic has her website on it, or did u miss that?
Well that's the thing it's a bonus pic and I never noticed it before until I saw it on another forum. I heard this years ago that she had a kid, never believed it, a picture of her and a kid together on a picture was once posted to the Howards stern forum that used to be packed with photos of Brittany and Sherri until they were removed by mods.

BOZZOO

edvikt

"She has two white knights on KK that TOS her stuff as soon it's posted."

What does this even mean??
white knights are delusional supporters that will defend the person no matter what. Meaning there are people that search the internet for anything that is posted on her and send a DMCA request to have the file deleted from the file sharing site.

AbsoluteSolar

white knights are delusional supporters that will defend the person no matter what. Meaning there are people that search the internet for anything that is posted on her and send a DMCA request to have the file deleted from the file sharing site.
Which is actually illegal if you do not own the copyright or have express written permission fro the copy right owner.