Update about: Devkingsley / ZoeMadison / DevonKingsley ?

cixxmen

Hey guys, I would like to know if anyone knows where Devkingsley is? She was active on MFC and it's a long time since she did her last show. I am afraid that she'll never come back again. Do you guys know anything why she stopped or if she will continue???

Thanks..

She has done this a couple times over the years going on extended periods of leave. Whether she comes back is anyone's guess. Seems strange that she would leave given she was doing quite well again just before she disappeared.

cixxmen

She has done this a couple times over the years going on extended periods of leave. Whether she comes back is anyone's guess. Seems strange that she would leave given she was doing quite well again just before she disappeared.
Yeah I know, she did really good shows before she left. But I do not remember that she made a break which is as long as this one. It is over a year now and nothing heared from her. She doesnt even log-in into her MFC account. Hopefully she will come back soon..... :(

AbsoluteSolar

Maybe she had a baby, not saying it is true but given the time frame and the fact she no longer logs on, baby or marriage fits