FTV Veronica - A Stunning Return - Pure FTV Hotness 04/05/22

Pinkside

VERONICA - A STUNNING RETURN
Release Date : 04/05/22 (NEW!!!)

The beautiful Veronica is back in front of the FT\/ cameras and we couldn't be happier! She shot for FT\/ Girls nearly 10 years ago and now is back, this time for FT\/ MILFs...we're reintroduced to this beauty in a colorful dress that shows off her legs, and the first toy she reaches for is a heavy obsidian dildo which she starts off licking and sucking with a smile as she touches herself through her sheer yellow panties. Spreading her shapely legs open she touches and caresses her very pretty privates, then slips her fingers inside before taking off her dress...and wow, what a figure she has underneath! She looks gorgeous with perfectly shaped breasts and erect bite-sized nipples, and soon she's inserting the large toy...and we can already hear how wet she is inside. She fucks herself faster and deeper, enjoying the penetration and moaning with pleasure - even while the neighbors walk past the open door! - and notice how creamy she becomes from her orgasmic masturbation! Heading outdoors after in a green dress and high heels, we see her on the patio sofa tweaking her nipples through the dress...and then pulling the fabric aside to reveal her rock-hard nipples in the chilly air. Spreading her legs she fucks herself again, this time with a glass toy which slides easily in and out of her hole for deep penetration pleasure, ending with another nice orgasm! Back in the bathroom she has some fun on the tile floor with the suction against her skin before getting down some 'business', dancing in her frilly white bra and panties before getting down on the floor and fucking herself to one more orgasm with squirting, this time with a different thick acrylic dildo...it's a pleasure to see this beautiful woman back on FT\/ and stay tuned for part 2 of Veronica's shoot!

Model Comments
Hey guys its Veronica Weston! I am so excited to be back for FT\/. I am coming back as a milf now and I love it. I love to take charge and feel empowered, sexually. I love to masturbate and cum in front of the camera. I always have fun with shooting and webcamming. I feel like I have the best job in the world and Im so lucky to be able to do what I love and have so much freedom in my life. FT\/ has always been one of my favorite website. I love how the site captures personality. I always have so much fun on set. I love the outdoors and I love the opportunity to be outside and play. I love hiking and camping and if I am with someone special I love outdoor sex, and so I always love shooting and playing with a nice landscape.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Hey Lia here, Welcome Veronica! Another crossover from FT\/ girls. Veronica is 1000% a giggle box. Always smiling and wanting to have fun. Her sexual drive is off the charts! If you were just in her presence trust me she's going to make out with you. She's also one of the rare girls who prefer glass toys over anything else. Lucky for me I have a lot of glass toys for her to play with. We start off with one that she brought herself. A black onyx seems to be her favorite go-to. After that, we head to the backyard with another glass toy that she brought from home. Where she ends up screaming and squirting all over the place. Then we made our way to the master bathroom being silly. Hanging out with her was so much fun. Veronica doesn't take herself too seriously and all we do is laugh so hard it hurts. You can clearly see that and the little BTS I have decided to leave in. She does her dance where she strips down and squirts all over the place with another glass toy and then it's in the bathtub for a blow job followed by an orgasm in the shower. We spend the rest of the day outdoors where she's squirting over every piece of patio furniture I could find. Enjoy the wild the wacko the awesome Veronica.

VIDEO - Pure FTV Hotness

Total Duration : 00:41:21
Resolution : 1920 x 1080 / 3840 x 2160
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 3.52 GB / 6.70 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 6 Clips)

Download [1080p] :

veronica-00001744-01-1080p.mp4
veronica-00001744-02-1080p.mp4
veronica-00001744-03-1080p.mp4
veronica-00001744-04-1080p.mp4
veronica-00001744-05-1080p.mp4