Mixed Vibrator & Forced Orgasm

dalask

Robo-Fucked...Deep and Hard!

Featuring Jasmine Sinclair, Mistress Carly

When Mistress Carly has a bad day, it's her slavegirl Jasmine that suffers... Stripped naked, cuffed and spread, she must take a marathon MACHINE DEEP-FUCKING SESSION!! And all the time, Mistress Carly dishes out harsh spanking, degrading verbal abuse, and more...

Tags: multiple forced orgasms, fucking machine, dildo, naked, metal bondage, cuffs, spreader bar, spit, cum, drooling, explicit

Duration: 0:24:31 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: Windows Media Size: 565.27 MB

Download...

dalask

Fall From Grace: Machine-Fucked Bunny!

Featuring Jasmine Sinclair

AN AMAZING 35-MINUTE EASTER BUNNY SPECIAL!! Jasmine suffers a MIND-BLOWING fall from grace as she is DEGRADED AND HUMILIATED in this P.O.V encounter...all fully deserved!! Disrespecting you, her Master, you catch your slavegirl Jasmine sharing her sex without your permission. You summon her to your quarters and her punishment begins: After making her dance a striptease, you order her to transform into a slutty bunny, complete with whiskers and stuck-on bobtail! And now things just go from bad to worse as Jasmine is reduced to an object of ridicule, only fit to SERVE A FUCKING MACHINE AS ITS 24/7 SEX SLAVE!!

Tags: justice, total degradation, forced blowjobs, bunnygirl, barefoot, fucking machine, forced orgasms, bondage sex

Duration: 0:34:45 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: asf Size: 887.64 MB

Download...

dalask

Strip Earth and Fire with Lakota, Cory, and Tierra

I love it when I can introduce a clip in an entirely new Clips4Sale category. MEDICAL FETISH makes 99.

It's Earth and Fire, the game where two girls try desperately to force a third to orgasm while she in turn tries desperately to resist. The clock starts at 20 seconds and goes up by 5 seconds each round until someone gives up and cums helplessly as the other two finger her high and low while sucking her nipples. (Side note: this device autocorrected "cums" to "chums". It's a good thing I caught that.) That happens when the clock strikes :60 and the victim/loser was ******* Cory*******. She has to show off her moist, just-orgasmed pussy in more detail than we've ever seen before at LostBets.com: with a speculum. If you've never seen one in action (I hadn't), well, it's graphic.

Duration: 0:14:01 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 319.57 MB

Download...

dalask

Strip on Spades with Sage, Ashley, Lela, Harley, Nikole, Hannah, and Kym

The fun-loving crew from Episode 429 is back (Harley's ass is still a little red from the spankings she received) along with new girl Sage. They play a fast-paced game of Strip on Spades. When they draw a heart, they get to tell someone else to strip, but when they draw a spade, they have to strip. Socks come off last.

They play until there are two losers, who are Ashley and Harley. As for the rest, Hannah, Lela, and Sage end up topless, and Nikole bottomless. Kym is completely covered, though her bra is see-through. The two losers have to spin the Wheel of Torment, and Harley gets pussy pumped, and Ashley is forced to orgasm. Sage works the pump, and Ashley's orgasm is truly a team effort. Nikole holds the wand vibrator, while Kym works Ashley's tits, chokes her a little, and smacks her vagoo. A good time was had by all.

Duration: 0:25:44 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 609.44 MB

Download...

dalask

Poison Ivy's Lair

STARRING: Shavelle Love and Mary Jane

Wonder Woman finds herself in Ivy's lair. Suspended on the x frame, Wonder Woman is subjected to several lashes from the sexy Poison Ivy's flogger. Poison Ivy approaches her subject and studies her as she pulls down her top and sucks on her breasts. The sting of the the riding crop on her voluminous tits and perfect pussy keeps her on edge, her cunt getting strangely wet. Pulling out a vibrating wand Poison Ivy subjects her captive to its intense vibrations. Wonder Woman throws her head back in pleasure as the vibrations work through her. Her moans iminate through the dungeon as she is brought to hefty orgasm, her lips parting and gasps of ecstasy blowing across her pearly whites. Fully submitted, the pair cavort in Poison Ivy's boudoir. They kiss deeply, passionately even as the two women lust for one another until it is too much to bare. Poison Ivy pulls down Wonder Woman's top, moving to her breasts and pleasing each one. Pushing Wonder Woman onto her back and stripping off her wonder skirt, Ivy's attention sets on the cock strapped to Wonder Woman's hips. Ivy sucks the shaft of their toy, getting it nice and wet for her pussy before mounting Wonder Woman where she lays. She rides Wonder Woman's cock, fucking herself into a frenzy. Wonder Woman thrusts into her, letting the full girth of their toy fill Ivy. Bending her over, Ivy holds the foot rails of the bed as she fucks Ivy to a ripping orgasm. Their bodies colide in lesbian coitus until Ivy collapses under pleasure.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Partial Nudity, Superheroine, Super Villain, Lesbian, BDSM, Flogging, X Frame, Riding Crop, Breast Fondling, Nipple Sucking, Hitachi, Forced Orgasms, Kissing, Strap-On, Dildo Sucking, Fucking, Cosplay, Costumes, Body Views, Foot Views..

Duration: 0:24:12 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 813.46 MB

Download...

dalask

Bondage Virgin

With: Rachel Roxxx, Isis Love

Shop Featured Gear: Fingering Toys, Paddles, Canes And Crops, Strap Ons And Pegging

Rachel Roxxx is smoking hot and a complete virgin to kinky sex. Isis Love gives this new girl good punishment while her sexy body is bound and exposed. Then Rachel gets strapon fucked hard and is made to lick ass. Some big orgasms mixed in makes Rachel a grateful submissive.

Duration: 0:58:03 Resolution: 960x540 Format: mp4 Size: 398 MB

Download...

dalask

Estonian Roulette with Erin and Betty Jo

Last time, one of these girls was forced to stick a glass dildo in her pussy. She's pissed and out for revenge. They play Estonian Roulette... if you don't remember, they take turns rolling a bunch of dice until one of them fails to roll a 6, and then she has to strip. The winner gets to do whatever she wants to the loser.
Since it's winner's choice, I'm going to treat the forfeit as a spoiler, but I recommend you read it: (this does not reveal who won) The winner hogties the loser's wrists and ankles together, then proceeds to force her to orgasm by only stroking her clit. If you've done this before, you know it's a sure but slow process. The game lasts about 5 minutes, the forfeit lasts about 20.
If you want to know who won: Betty Jo gets her revenge, and Erin ends up squirming on the bed.

Duration: 0:29:05 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 498.99 MB

Download...

dalask

Strip Memory with Paige and Madison

I love it when I can get girls to stretch their comfort zones. When she arrived to play, Paige was pretty clear on her limits: no penetration. But after a day of sexy games, she didn't put up too much of an argument when I brought out the Sybian.

It's amateur first-timer Madison vs. Paige, in a test of memory, and the loser takes a ride on the Sybian while the winner works the controls. Speaking of the Sybian, I've gotta reconsider using it as a punishment for the loser. Sure, it may be humiliating to be forced to a powerful orgasm in front of the winner and the cameras, but in nearly every case, the first thing the loser (who was Paige) says after collapsing exhausted is "I gotta get me one of those," or words to that effect. I oughtta get a commission from the Sybian folks.

Duration: 0:18:15 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 412.27 MB

Download...

dalask

Who Framed Jessica Rabbit?

Featuring Jasmine Sinclair (Jessica Rabbit), Sasha Cane

Jessica Rabbit has a secret night of passion planned at a deserted movie theater. Except it's not Roger that turns up... Instead it's kinky gangster Sasha, and she likes a bit of girl rabbit in her paws! Who framed Jessica and told Sasha she would be there? Maybe it was Roger himself? Sasha isn't telling. Instead she ties Jessica up, strips her out of her dress and tit whips her! Jessica might look sensational in that super-tight corset, but that only makes Sasha even kinkier. She adorns her tits with tasseled nipple clamps, and gives Jessica's nipples yet more whipping! And this is just the start... Jessica faces MORE ROPE BONDAGE AND PUSSY WHIPPING. And then it's time for Jessica to face a different type of RABBIT... PENETRATED AND FORCED TO ORGASM OVER AND OVER!!!

Duration: 0:18:10 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 702.57 MB

Download...

dalask

MILF Squirts for Hours: Veronica Avluv double fisted, anally fucked!

With: Aiden Starr, Veronica Avluv

Shop Featured Gear: Crops, Fingering Toys, Fisting Toys, Floggers And Whips, Gags, Hoods, Leather, Nipple Toys, Paddles, Canes And Crops, Rope, Strap Ons And Pegging, Wands

Ravenous MILF Veronica Avluv finds herself at the mercy of Goddess Aiden Starr who clamps her tits, spanks her OTK, double fists her, strap-on anally fucks her and makes her come all over the room, all day long! The horny MILF rides Aiden's thigh high leather boots, squirts all over them and runs her tongue up and down them, cleaning up her own filthy juices. Veronica eats Aiden's ass and licks her pussy until she satisfies her domme over and over again with multiple uncontrollable orgasms!!!

Duration: 0:57:57 Resolution: 960x540 Format: mp4 Size: 635.18 MB

Download...

dalask

Dyke Bar 3: Abella Danger fisted, DP'd and dominated by wild lesbians!

With: Abella Danger, Mona Wales, Mistress Kara, Phoenix Marie

Shop Featured Gear: Fingering Toys, Floggers And Whips, Paddles, Canes And Crops, Strap Ons And Pegging

Hot tough chicks Mona Wales and Mistress Kara close up the bar and head to the tail end of an after party where they join Phoenix Marie in dominating hog young thing Abella Danger! The evening quickly escalates from spanking, foot worship and pussy licking to florentine flogging, intense fisting, severe humiliation, pussy and anal strap-on, and strap-on DP!

Duration: 1:10:22 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.53 GB

Download...

dalask

Harnessed and Hogtied...

Featuring Sasha Cane, Jasmine Sinclair

Jasmine takes COMPLETE ADVANTAGE of the situation when she finds her Master has stripped, hogtied and ballgagged fellow slavegirl Sasha! And she is not going to look this naked, tied up gift horse in the mouth... She teases the poor girl, then brings a riding crop to bear on her backside! Sasha doesn't like it one bit, but Jasmine doesn't care!! She has more fun in mind, whipping her, groping her tits and then abusing her pussy, TURNING SASHA INTO A SEX TOY FOR HER OWN KINKY PLEASURE![/b]| Sasha's body is her playground and Jasmine is going to use every piece of equipment she can! Note: Includes Some Actual Footage Shot by Jasmine!

Duration: 0:10:26 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 342.35 MB

Download...

dalask

Rancher Mona Wales Breeds New Beefcake Pierce Paris

With: Mona Wales, Pierce Paris

Shop Featured Gear: CBT Toys, Chastity Toys, Electro Sex, Fingering Toys, P-Spot Toys, Paddles, Canes And Crops, Pegging Toys

Tough rancher babe Mona Wales brings on new ranch hand Pierce Paris to help her around the farm. Pierce is 100% Grade A Beef and a bonafide horndog. All the blood in his body rushes straight to his huge boner as his hot new boss shows him around. Once Mona leaves him to work, he whips out his fat cock. But as soon as he starts pullin' the pud, Mona returns and catches him redhanded. Mona knows there's only one thing to do with farmboys like Pierce -- treat 'em like the cattle she breeds and this here young buck looks like he'll be proper breeding stock. She stuffs his mouth full of hay and instructs him to continue jerking off until he spills his seed. She inspects his balls and crushes his face with her ass. She covers his balls in closepins and makes him moo as she jerks him off into a bucket. Then she ties him up on all fours and shoves her big fat cock into his tight ass. Pierce struggles in bondage but is unable to escape Mona's relentless pounding. Once Pierce is all stretched out, she uses his own cum to fist his asshole. She deposits his load of cum back in his ass and continues to jerk him off. Now that he's stuffed full of jizz, she strings him up. Pierce hangs upside down, unable to move. Mona flogs him all over his front before letting him lick her asshole. Mona cums hard all over his stupid animal face and brings him down so she can take his meat for a test drive. He worships her cunt with his eager tongue and then begs her to use her cock. Mona is ready to see how well this stock breeds and slides her cock right into her wet warm cunt. She rides Pierce rough and dirty, and makes him moo like the cow he is. Her orgasms keep coming as she squirts all over his pathetic face. Once he blows his final load, Mona decides it's time to use the cattle prod to mark her new piece of meat.

Duration: 0:58:42 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.11 GB

Download...

dalask

Battlestrip with Caroline and Star

We last saw curvy brunette Caroline in 2013's Episode 332. She's back with a vengeance, against newcomer Star. Star heard about Lost Bets Productions awhile ago and thought it sounded like a lot of fun. She's been after me for awhile to join our roster of players, and here she is making her LostBets.com debut. She's a cute and spunky blonde who wears a star-shaped tattoo just above and to the side of her pussy, in case anyone forgets her name while doing her.
The game is Battlestrip. Each time they sink a ship, their opponent loses a corresponding article of clothing, until there's nothing left to take off and the loser is left exposed and vulnerable. The winner was Star, who was down to just her panties when Caroline lost. Not that it mattered that she kept her panties, considering the forfeit. The loser must submit in oral servitude to the winner, who rides her face, rubbing her pussy all over the loser's mouth, before forcing the loser to eat her until she has a beautiful and sensual orgasm. Good treat for the winner.

Duration: 0:25:14 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 584.55 MB

Download...

dalask

Wild Slavegirl Bondage Orgasms!

Finding a clearing in the woods, Jasmine's sex bondage begins... Wearing only the skimpiest of bikinis and barefoot on the rough ground, Jasmine is desperate to please her Master. But she is also just as desperate to be CHAINED TIGHT, STRIPPED NAKED AND MADE TO CUM!! This wild slavegirl eagerly cuffs her wrists and ankles, gets out of her bikini, and now it's time for the real fun to begin[/b]!!| Nipple clamps, thumb cuffs, a ball gag, and a glass dildo are just what Jasmine needs now, and that's exactly what she gets...

Duration: 0:19:04 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: wmv Size: 878 MB

Download...

dalask

"Punish Me, Mistress!"

Featuring Jasmine Sinclair, Katie K

An incredible 29-minute EPIC of Corporal Punishment, Bondage, Abuse, Lesbian Sex and BDSM!!
Jasmine's wishes come true...AND A WHOLE LOAD MORE!!! Kinky slavegirl Jasmine wants to be bent over Mistress Katie's knee and spanked on her ass! Mistress Katie obliges her, hand spanking and paddling Jasmine's backside till it glows red! But why stop there? Jasmine is chained up and made to endure tit abuse, nipple clamping and PUSSY WHIPPING. Stinging from the pain, Jasmine is now order to kneel and to LICK OUT HER MISTRESS! Mistress Katie sticks a DOUBLE-ENDED DILDO inside herself and makes Jasmine GIVE HER HEAD AS SHE CUMS!! Then just as little slutty Jasmine thinks it is all over, Mistress Katie slips into a STRAP-ON AND FUCKS JASMINE FROM BEHIND!!! Sensational Lesbian Bondage and BDSM!

Duration: 0:29:11 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: wmv Size: 907 MB

Download...

dalask

Waiting For You...

An incredibly hot P.O.V. Valentines update of bondage and orgasms with YOU IN COMPLETE CONTROL OF JASMINE, YOUR SEX SLAVE!!
"You phone me and order me into the bedroom. Waiting inside is a video camera filming everything I do. You'll be home in an hour, but first I must follow the instructions you've left, TO THE FULL....!!!"

Tags: strip naked, barefoot, rope bondage, tied spread-eagle, fucked, sex toy, closeups, ballgag, nipple clamps, tickling, vibe, masturbation, pov, fucked

Duration: 0:25:17 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.08 GB

Download...
https://filefox.cc/vwolx7ugqpi3

dalask

Strip Jester with Amber and Ashley

Ah, what to say about this one? I've said in the past that sometimes, after a game is over, I'll feel like it didn't go very well and that the footage won't be very good, and then be surprised when I actually take a look at the footage. This is a special case of that... I didn't think it went very well, but going over the final video I can't for the life of me remember why I thought it didn't go very well. This one is hot as hell.
The game is Jester, but that's not really important right now... this one's all about the forfeit. I supplied the girls with an assortment of vibrators, hogtie cuffs, and colored markers, and told the winner that she could do whatever she wanted to the loser for twenty minutes. She did. It was awesome.
Sold at a bargain per-minute rate because of length. Spoiler: the winner was Amber
This is the HIGH DEFINITION version, presented in dominating 1280x720. The standard version is available (after 5/28/09) for a couple of dollars less.
Just a note of caution so you know what you're getting: while the vibes get their use and there are plenty of good looks, this forfeit doesn't really get into the sexual. The loser was too good at squirming away for the winner to be able to bring her off. So expect to see one girl having a great time tormenting another, but nobody's forced to an orgasm here.

Duration: 0:28:56 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 496.33 MB

Download...
https://filefox.cc/k48kot9i1i39/Clip_10532.mp4

dalask

Strip Wheel of Torment with Ashlyn, Kym, Catherine, Richard, and Jessica

Echoes of Episode 076 here as four girls and a guy play in a free-for-all, and three losers masturbate on the couch for the gleeful winners. Three of our most fun-loving, outgoing girls join Richard plus newbie Jessica to spin the Wheel of Torment. And no, contrary to one girl's complaint, we do not have a remote control for the wheel and the game was not rigged.
There's a party-like atmosphere, and everyone is a good sport. (Everybody except for Richard, who refused a request to take off his pants.) Kym, for example, was quite happy to lose her top and let her impressive breasts, Sales and Marketing, swing free. A bit of a rivalry developed between brunettes and redheads (aka soulless gingers). The game lasted about 15 minutes, and in the end, Jessica kept her panties, while Catherine ended up nude but victorious. The masturbation show was a good one, with the losers enthusiastically diving in with both hands and playing with each other. After the two girls each bring themselves to orgasm, the winners force them to keep masturbating while Richard keeps furiously whacking it. He has a hard time at first until Ashlyn reaches over and starts playing with his balls, making him grunt and explode while the girls cheer and applaud.

Duration: 0:23:27 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 547.63 MB

Download...
https://filefox.cc/bgx8z8excx98/Clip_10533.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

dalask

Strip Darts with Raquel and Star

Smarting from her loss in Episode 507, Raquel is back to try to get revenge on Star. Last time, she was left helplessly trembling and moaning as the Sybian forced her body to heights of ecstasy. This time, the winner takes a more personal role in the loser's humiliation, as she fucks her raw with a strap-on.
Each girl throws three darts, with the lowest score losing a piece of clothing. The winner not only gets to strip the loser herself, she gets to choose what the loser takes off. I like this rule because the winners usually go straight for the breasts or pussy, leaving the other half of the body fully clothed until the target is fully exposed. This means we don't get to see much of Raquel's vintage bra before it hits the floor, but sacrifices must be made, because tits.
Raquel had better be careful, as Star is one of our winningest players. She's both tenacious and lucky, a fearsome combo. It's back-and-forth for awhile, but after the 17-minute game, the loser is Raquel, again, but Star at least ends up naked.
The loser has an extremely sensitive pussy (which we found out when she had to ride the Sybian) and she reacts immediately as the winner penetrates her. This despite the fact that like most women without experience wielding a strap-on, she's not great at it. (Ladies, using a penis is hard work. I hope watching girls struggle to use a strap-on helps you appreciate this.) But after awhile, the winner starts to get the hang of it. The loser's eyes go glassy, then cross-eyed, and her face gets red as her body inevitably succumbs. Trying hard to avoid cumming on the winner's cock, the loser is unsuccessful and cries out a frustrated god damn it! as she loses control and gives in to orgasm.

Duration: 0:28:06 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 675.48 MB

Download...
https://filefox.cc/uafbmo0fajr1/Clip_10534.mp4