Mixed Vibrator & Forced Orgasm

dalask

Slutty Anal Step-Daughter: Joanna Angel and Lexi Lore's Lesbian Anal

With: Lexi Lore, Joanna Angel
Director: Kirin Kurai

Shop Featured Gear: Anal Plugs, Anal Stretching Toys, Dildos, Fisting Toys, Fuck Sticks, Metal & Glass Toys, Realistic Dildos, Strap Ons And Pegging, Wands, XL Toys

The sexy long-legged Lexi Lore is rummaging though her step-mom's dresser drawers when she finds a curious looking metal instrument with a ball at each end that could only be some sort of sex toy. She strips completely naked, kicks her feet up onto a leather chair, and slides the metal toy inside her asshole. She pops it in and out of her ass, spits on it, and slides it back in deep when suddenly she's startled by her hot tattooed step-mom Joanna Angel. Joanna at first, scolds Lexi for going through her things, and then for not using the big end of the toy. Joanna squats down next to Lexi's asshole and spanks her perfect pale ass pink. She sinks the big end into Lexi's ass and Lexi moans in pleasure, thanking her step-mom for fucking her ass with the cold metal toy. Joanna takes Lexi by the hair and brings her over to her bed and with her ass in the air and her face in the mattress, Lexi gets her ass stuffed with a huge dick on a stick. Joanna makes Lexi rub her pussy until she cums but tells her that she's not allowed to cum without something in her as so Joanna straps on a huge dildo and fucks Lexi's ass deep while Lexi holds a vibrator against her clit and she cums hard with her step-mom's cock in her ass. Joanna flips Lexi over and fucks her ass with her legs spread. She makes Lexi climb on top and ride her cock in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Joanna wants to show her step-daughter how a real anal whore takes it, and tells Lexi to fuck her with her big glass toy. Lexi sinks the clear glass toy inside her step-mom's ass and fucks her with it and Joanna cums hard with a vibrator. Next, Joanna takes out the Slink and has Lexi slide it way up inside her ass and Joanna cums hard again with two feet of the toy in her guts. Lastly, she makes Lexi slide her whole fist inside her ass and because Lexi does such a fine job, she rewards her step-daughter with the pillar, and slides the cold clear glass toy in and out, gaping Lexi's hole.

Duration: 1:01:47 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.2 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/dhq73k6av2di/11023.mp4

dalask

Femdom is what this girl likes the most

Before the black babe started doing anything to the lovely friend, she tied a rope around her mouth so she couldn’t call anyone to help her. After that, the black babe forced her to stand against the wall while she hits her round ass with her hands. Hitting her ass with only her hand wasn’t enough to punish this brunette girl so the black babe took a big whip and started hitting her ass harder than before. The black babe realized that she likes this more than anything so she started hitting the innocent babe more and more and she doesn’t want to stop. After the black babe got tired of hitting her with a big whip, she took two smaller whips and slowly started spanking the sweet girl with them. The only thing this innocent girl could do was moan as loud as she could, but no one came to help her out. After the black babe got tired of hitting her firm ass with different toys, she put on a hat on the skinny girl and left her to stand against the wall before she walked away to the other room.

Duration: 0:11:19 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 253.66 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/98pm0ths9syn/11024.mp4

dalask

Rent's Late: Newcomer Paige Owens Gives Up Ass to Penny Pax for Rent

With: Penny Pax, Paige Owens
Director: Kirin Kurai

Shop Featured Gear: Anal Hooks, Anal Plugs, Anal Stretching Toys, Dildos, Fingering Toys, Fisting Toys, Fuck Sticks, Leashes, Realistic Dildos, Strap Ons And Pegging, Wands, XL Toys

Oh no it's that time again! Rent is late. The young and gorgeous kink newcomer Paige Owens is freaking out. She doesn't want to lose her perfect apartment, but she is late on rent, again! Her roommate Penny Pax is going to freak! She desperately begs Penny for an extension on rent, again. But, Penny isn't having it this time. She offers Paige the traditional everything butt alternative payment method. Her ASS! Reluctantly Paige delivers. She isn't sure she can take it all, but Penny knows how to stretch out every inch of payment. Starting with a metal anal hook, Penny gets her new play toy on leash. With Paige's ass in the air and under control, she makes Paige worship her asshole. Paige delivers a sloppy wet rimjob on Penny. With the vibrator out, Penny's body shakes with orgasm. Delicious, but this is just the start. Flipping Paige over, Penny brings out the huge dick on a stick and gets it ramming right up Paige's tight asshole. Paige is shocked at how much she can take, and she is even more shocked that she wants more! Her ass gapes for Penny to stretch it out further. Next up is the giant strap on cock. Penny first gets it wet with her deep throat skills before it gets her ass rocking. Deep pounding anal gets the girls shaking with orgasm. Finally both women take turns fisting each other's hungry holes and then Paige takes a Slink all the way up her ass!

Duration: 1:17:56 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.78 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/a49n45uq2qdo/11025.mp4

dalask

Rocky Fucks the Cum Out of Ricky

Ricky Larkin just wants a break. He lays down to try to relax when sexy ass Rocky Emerson shows up with a strap on. “Oh I just came by to fuck you in the ass and jerk you off…”
She opens his hole nice and easy then takes him to pound town hard and laughs while the big muscle man squirms underneath her with her pretty pink cock in his ass. Eventually she flips him over and milks out his load while she’s still inside him.

Duration: 0:12:53 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 756 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/sp6pp9eoaj2j/11026.mp4

dalask

Bunny Fucks Her Step Bro

Bunny Colby is really upset that her Father remarried so soon. To make matters worse, now she has a new step brother, Dante Colle, that is her same age. Her Dad, Lance Hart, asks her to please be nice to him.
Bunny immediately needs to let Dante know that she’s in charge, and seduces him into letting her fuck him in the ass with a a strap on. She fucks him sweet and rough. It’s clear she owns his ass now.
Bunny’s father returned home to find her fucking her step-brother in the ass. He tells her to do the right thing and let him fuck her pussy too. She begrudgingly agrees. As soon as her dad leaves. She grabs Dante (her step-brother) by his hard cock and tells him that if he’s getting her pussy, she’s getting ALL of his cum. Meaning, it’s not over when he cums once. She’s just going to keep draining him.
She rides his cock and quickly gets him to the edge of orgasm, then gets off his dick and takes his load in her mouth. She lets his cum spill out of her mouth on her perfect big tits, then immediately gets back on his cock and puts it back in her wet pussy. Dante can’t believe she’s still got him hard and he cums again. Bunny reminds him that she just fucked his ass and wrecked his prostate. “You must just love taking dick in your ass…”
She does the same thing again, taking his cum in her mouth. “You know, the third time might start to hurt…” she tells him with an evil glare.
Bunny rides his cock again until he fills her pussy with cum, then she straddles his face and makes him lick her to orgasm with his own cum dripping out of her pussy. Her father returns to catch her riding his face.

Duration: 0:14:01 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 820.65 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/moriv5y0plvi/11027.mp4

dalask

Sensual and Painful Edging Experiments with Rocky Emerson

Rocky Emerson has Ricky Larkin naked and partially paralyzed in her secret lab. He can barley move, but he can feel everything. Rocky and her friends have been running experiments on captive men to see how long they can be edged and have their balls abused before they snap and beg to become eunuchs.
Rocky strokes his big cock and gets him to the edge of orgasm quick. She slaps his balls harder and harder as the experiments go on. She grips them tight and squeezes until he screams, then goes back to stroking his cock.
She uses a mysterious electrical device that stimulates his penis while making it feel like his balls are exploding with pain at the same time, and she giggles while she uses it on him.
“You know the last guy eventually broke and begged me personally to remove his balls just to end this. Don’t worry, we’ll get you there [smile]”

Duration: 0:14:59 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 878.82 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/hrp8w47g7oma/11028.mp4

dalask

I Feel Like Dancing Again feat Goddess Wolfe

I'm at FetCon, with My slave who has the PERFECT face for standing on... except I don't really like standing in one place. I like dancing, and right now, I feel like dancing on his face... again!

Buy the clip for another one of My epic face standing clips, incorporating elements of trampling, dancing, ignore, female domination, ass fetish, booty shaking, legs, barefoot, and of course Me in all of My perfection a-top My slave's face.

Duration: 0:11:57 Resolution: 3840x2160 Format: mp4 Size: 2.39 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/4hwtl7peinvl/11029.mp4

dalask

Lick Your Cum Off My Tits

Tony Orlando had a long day and just wants some alone time. Kat Dior struts into his room wearing a sheer high cut leotard, shiny pantyhose and sneakers. Her body is perfect. She needs to fuck and she’s going to use his cock.
She gets him hard, rips her pantyhose open and starts riding his dick. When he’s about to cum, she stops. “You don’t cum until I say you can…”
Kat’s pussy is amazing, her perfect big tits are bouncing in Tony’s face and her big perfect ass is pressing against his crotch while he’s balls deep in her. She cums all over his cock, then enjoys keeping him on the edge, pulling his dick out of her every time he’s about to explode.
Finally she scoots back, puts her sweaty pantyhose covered foot in his face and lubes up his cock. She strokes it and tells him to worship her feet.
“If I let you cum all over these tits, you have to lick it all up after…”
At this point Tony’s brain is jelly. He blows his load all over her big perfect tits. She slinks back on top of him and makes him lick her tits clean, then leaves him with his own cum in his mouth.

Duration: 0:11:56 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 700.33 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/b4u82ljfncut/11030.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

dalask

Jade Indica / Humiliating slave meal

How far would you go to please you Mistress?

Jade has a very special humiliating dinner planned for her slave, the most repulsive mixture she can think of. Jade enjoys seeing her slaves suffer while trying to please her sadistic and perverted fantasies. She starts off the meal with a bowl full of crunchy food, covered in golden juice and topped off with drizzled cum from last nights condom. She stirs it all together making a extra humiliating combination. The slave waits in the cage as she prepares his humiliating dinner. How far will a slave go to please his Mistress?

Duration: 0:06:35 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 193.49 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/uiijqb6eumir/11031.mp4

dalask

He thought he could assfuck the Maid

The horny guy already imagines himself in slave heaven, he gets sucked by the mistress's maid actually his cock and then is still talking about ass fuck the talk, well that would be it for him to be allowed to insert his penis in the ass of the maid, he must show the mistress only how well he can blow a rubber dick and then it's so far, he already feels the asshole he wants to goes in and then, yes unfortunately then it comes first of all quite mean slaps on the bulging balls, his performance when blowing was not satisfactory, after he is forced to lick the maid to orgasm while the mistress quite mean take care of his hurtig dick and submit to him with a smile on her pretty face that she will unfortunately fuck his ass next!!! To be continued

Duration: 0:14:20 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 198.81 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/qg0wzj1fz2qf/11032.mp4

dalask

SISSY CUM DUMP

Mistress Isabelle allows her newly trained sissy bitch one final milking before his transformation is complete and his clitty stick is locked away forever. His balls are tied, tucked and pulled as far back as they can possibly go. Isabelle strokes his horny clit stick edging it until he is ready to burst. She makes the sissy throw his legs over his head and shoot a huge, nasty load all over his face and into his gaping mouth. He is going to be a very well-trained sissy cum dump but needs to learn how to take and swallow gigantic loads like a good whore.

Duration: 0:12:55 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 954.51 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/m7ojgqgcy2nx/11033.mp4

dalask

Immobilized Worshipper

Being a pussy whipped man should always be taken with pride and never anything to be ashamed about. Mistress Demi Sutra shows her oral slave just how lucky he is to be her obedient bitch ready to lick and please on command. Her chastity slave is bound tightly in steel keeping him on all fours with his mouth available to please her holes. She loves to know he is completely hers in every way as she rides his tongue to multiple orgasms exactly the way she likes. His cock remains locked in chastity with no hope of ever being set free.

Duration: 0:16:19 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.16 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/vr8ajvcbi474/11034.mp4

dalask

Christina Carter And Maria Marley - Catwoman's Prize

Catwoman's Prize is a CC Production staring Christina Carter and Maria Marley. Catwoman has taken bratty rich girl Maria and wants her wealthy daddy to pay a ransom or she's keeping the sexy, young vixen as her sex slave prize. Clip contains several great knockout scenes, rope bondage with cleave gag, struggle sequence and fondling, x-frame device bondage with ball gag and struggle, nipple clamps with breast play, fondling and electrical play, bondage chair with cleve gag, dildo on a stick plus Hitachi vibrator forced orgasm. Ends with a sexy twist!

Duration: 0:20:49 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 311.2 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/xtckuktqqdwf/11035.mp4

dalask

I'm Taking Your Balls, StepDad

Rocky Emerson is dancing alone in her room in a rainbow leotard and fishnets. Her friend calls her to ask if she’s going to the Electric Slut Carnival, and Rocky says she’s probably grounded and her jerk StepDad probably won’t let her go.
When she hears that if she goes to the party, she can get gang banged by 8 well hung guys, she perks up and tells her friend that she’ll just suck her creepy StepDad’s dick to get out of trouble.
Ricky Larkin, her creepy StepDad, comes into her room and starts putting his hands on her. He tells her that he heard from the Principal of her school that she’s in trouble in again, and he’s going to punish her. “I might let you go to that party, but if you go, it’s going to be with my cum dripping down your throat…” Rocky rolls her eyes.
Rocky lets him grope her and be a creep, then she gets on her knees to suck his dick like he normally makes her do. But this time, she surprises him by gripping tight on his balls.
“I have an ID that says I’m 18, and I can do what I want. If you try to stop me, I’m just going to take theses balls to the party with me and wear them as ear rings…”
Rocky slaps and squeezes her creepy StepDad’s balls but keeps edging him by stroking his cock. She’s makes him worship her stinky feet, and eat his own cum. She makes a sissy out of him, telling him that after she’s done with his stupid balls, she’s going to get gang banged, and then invite them all home to gang bang her stupid StepDad.
When she’s done his cock and balls are aching from all the abuse. She sucks the cum out of his cock for the last time ever and spits it in his mouth.

Duration: 0:15:54 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 932.55 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/bl2w2d1oj0by/11036.mp4

dalask

Mud Licking Pig

This filthy slave brings out the devil in every Mistress; there is nothing to discussing that can’t be done to him, as he dare not deny any Mistress her fun for the fear he has of his owner Mistress Paris. Goddess Serena and Madam Cruella can be seen loving every second of his humiliation as they make him eat mud of their hunter boot willies, spit, kick and whip him as they verbally humiliate him.

Duration: 0:12:30 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.03 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/cupm2st9zr3e/11037.mp4

dalask

Abused In The Woods

Mistress Sidonia drags her slave deep into the woods as punishment for his failings. She wastes no time in throwing him into the mud and trampling his useless body before he cleans Mistress's dirty boots with his tongue. He is then taken to a clearing and tied tightly to a tree with rope bondage, his nipples tormented and mouth filled with a special gag soaked with her nectar.

Duration: 0:19:36 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 419.02 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/eiiukn2i9snf/11038.mp4

dalask

Tied up guy gets punished with different toys

The blonde chick wants to dominate a naughty guy so, she tied him up and slowly started rubbing his body. After that, she took a long whip and started hitting his back as hard as she could. TH guy was completely naked so he felt every hit and there was nothing to protect him. He couldn’t do anything to stop her so he started moaning loudly. He started enjoying this treatment pretty fast and he didn’t want the blonde girl to stop. Later, another girl decided to join them in hitting his cock with a long whip. She kept hitting his cock and balls for a few minutes before she started squeezing his balls as hard as she could. The guy started moaning because he liked what the blonde girl did to him so she decided to punish his ass by hitting him with a long whip. She got tired of hitting him with a long whip so she took two smaller ones and started hitting him weaker than before. In the end, she kept hitting his back with a whip and she didn’t want to stop until the video ended.

Duration: 0:12:14 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 274.18 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/5xhw46ku7yvb/11039.mp4

dalask

Goddess Zephy - Foot cuckold POV

This is from your point of view, foot cucky!! you get to kneel beside the bed, at my foot and watch as my other slave tongue serves my divine pussy!! One bitch licking my feet while the other licks my pussy? Works for me!! And then you have to watch on your knees as I bury my OTHER slave's face in ass and pussy and cum all over it, which would be my second orgasm! Know your role: you are to remain on your knees, at my foot! Using men sexually is an immense turn on and having my feet worshiped while I'm sexually pleasured is pure ecstasy...afterwards, both you bitches are dismissed!
Don't be too jealous foot slave-- neither of you gets to cum LoL!! The pleasure is ALL mine...

Duration: 0:07:09 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 45.63 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/hzqnxhlff9a2/11040.mp4

dalask

Girl Bullies - Small Penis PE Exposed By Penny Barber

Penny was very happy to hear that her super hot friend Andrea had dumped her dweeby boyfriend Sam. Penny always knew Sam was a loser so she was even happier when Andrea asked her to teach Sam a lesson for cheating. Penny planned to teach him a lesson in public humiliation that would keep him from showing his face near any of her friends ever again. Andrea had hinted that Sam was a little disappointing in the bedroom and Penny was going to get video proof of his little disappointment. She knows the pipsqueak would be powerless to stop her from him stripping him naked and exposing exactly how small and how quick shooting his cock is for all to see

Duration: 0:11:28 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 975.49 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/v2ph6cdenbee/11041.mp4

dalask

Attorney Client Privilege: Helena Locke Blackmails Client Ryan Keely

With: Helena Locke, Ryan Keely
Director: Fivestar

The sexy and curvy Ryan Keely is ready to end her marriage. She hires expert divorce lawyer Helena Locke to find some dirt on her asshole husband. Helena gathers what she can, but also discovers Ryan's scandalous porn career on the internet. When confronted with documentation of her kinky, lurid sex acts, Ryan vows that she has rejected her scandalous, slutty ways and turned her life over to Jesus Christ. Helena explains that it will take more than just promises to make Ryan look convincingly squeaky clean, and decides to take advantage of Ryan's whorish history to get a little for herself. She demands that Ryan strip, nice and slow. Helena likes what she sees and wants a closer look at Ryan's beautiful ass for some OTK spanking. "So many things I'm going to do to you," Helena promises. Ryan bares all for Helena. Helena's mouth latches on to Ryan's pussy driving her wild. She teases, torments and tickles Ryan's pussy with her tongue. There is more hard work ahead for poor Ryan. A red ball gag in her mouth, bound with rope and a spreader bar holding her legs wide open, pussy and ass exposed to Ms. Locke, who now wears a black strap-on dildo and is ready to give Ryan some hard pussy fucking. There will be no orgasms yes, or no movement at all. There are other holes Helena wants to explore. Helena fucks Ryan's ass driving her wild. A paddle stinging her thighs helps distract Ryan from cumming. This filthy whore likes to cum from a hard ass fucking. Ryan is punished on all fours with whip and the leather paddle. Her whipped ass turns bright red. She's then put into a rope suspension and reduced to a whimpering mess. Ryan submits to sucking Helena's toes and feet, licking every inch. Helena sits on her bound client, smothering her with her ass and compelling her to eat her wet, hungry cunt. Helena beats Ryan with a crop and flogger, and torments her feet with cropping and tickling. Helena is satisfied with Ryan's performance, but blackmail doesn't end with one payment, and they both know there will be more to come.

Duration: 0:58:07 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.08 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/ygbz23n457bk/11042.mp4