Vicky Vette/Vickyathome - Pic and Vid

Title: Main Squeeze!

Description: Main Squeeze! I literally just shot this new video for you guys... I got my new Main Squeeze product in the mail.... a squeezable stroker. I figured I would try it out for real. I KNOW you are going to LOVE this new video. We are known for our POV cumshot vids... and this one is super hot. Lots of stroking, lots of sucking and licking and a nice big load all over my tits. New - shot in 4K - and 100% exclusive to this site. Nope.. you'll never find this video on Brazzers or Naughty America. Hope you like it! Comment me if you do! 800+ vids on this site alone :)

Format: MP4

Duration: 18 Min

Size: 847 Mb

Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Download | Play it online

Title: My Holes!

Description: My Holes!! ... brand new 4K exclusive members only video. Thanks to the website member who bought me a sexy tight dress to wear... with a lot of holes! I decided to model it for you and to show off all my holes too! If you like high heels and anal fingering you are probably going to enjoy this new video too. Thanks for presents that you guys send me from my Amazon Wishlist. New stuff makes shooting easier and it's always fun to wear something that you like to see! Don't forget to come to my next live show... xo Vicky

Format: WMV

Duration: 15 Min

Size: 757 Mb

Resolution:1280x720

Download:

Title: Show Me Your Cock! Vicky and Lexi!

Description: SHOW ME YOUR COCK!!.... screams Lexi Luna to the website members here. Was it you? We sometimes have a 4K camera on hand for ''special'' live events. Lucky for you guys we took some awesome footage at my recent VNALive show with my new friend busty Florida babe Lexi Luna. 10+ minutes of exclusive 4K footage. Some of you don't make it to the live shows. It's the only place on the internet where YOU can jerk off for US while we are getting off. Lexi and I were very impressed by the size of one of the website members while we got off with hitachis. Yes... if you want to, you can get on cam for us. We love members who are interactive so get to the live shows and show us what you got! By the way, if you haven't put the VNALive shows on a big screen TV... you are missing out! Lexi's g/g video with me on this site is also super popular. Don't forget to go check it out!

Duration: 11 Min

Size: 477 Mb

Resolution:1920x1080

Download:

Title: Show Me Your Cock! Vicky and Lexi!

Description: SHOW ME YOUR COCK!!.... screams Lexi Luna to the website members here. Was it you? We sometimes have a 4K camera on hand for ''special'' live events. Lucky for you guys we took some awesome footage at my recent VNALive show with my new friend busty Florida babe Lexi Luna. 10+ minutes of exclusive 4K footage. Some of you don't make it to the live shows. It's the only place on the internet where YOU can jerk off for US while we are getting off. Lexi and I were very impressed by the size of one of the website members while we got off with hitachis. Yes... if you want to, you can get on cam for us. We love members who are interactive so get to the live shows and show us what you got! By the way, if you haven't put the VNALive shows on a big screen TV... you are missing out! Lexi's g/g video with me on this site is also super popular. Don't forget to go check it out!

Duration: 11 Min

Size: 476 Mb

Download:

Title: Big Titty Pool Babes!

Description: "Big Titty Pool Babes" .... worldwide exclusive release and this is one you are gonna want to play over and over and over. I get my hands on 27 year old Lexi Luna's massive rack outside at my pool. Lexi is my ''pool girl'' for the day. When I start taking a shower to cool off on a hot summer day, she decides to get wet with me. What can I say? I am just a dirty MILF. Fans of big titty busty action you are in for a treat. Stay tuned at the end of the video for some bonus BTS video shot with a GoPro too! 35+ minutes of brand new video all shot in 4K. I think you are gonna love it. Be sure to comment me your thoughts on the video too! Enjoy! xoxo Vicky

Duration: 34 Min

Size: 1494 Mb

Download: