Victoria Raye pussy!

superman19

Hi guys, just curious that's all... This girl is new to me but so far I'm yet to see/find any 'REAL' pussy shots, I've seen dildo rides & half pussy shots but no full spread or good dildo thrusting material! I maybe not looking in the right place or something I don know! Basically my question is.. Does she show the goods or am I looking for something that does't exist? I'm almost certain I seen a post on here where she was full spread thrusting a dildo but, unfortunately I wasn't in a position to hit that download button!

Anyhow, thanks in advance for the info guys,

Sup!

superstud21

She seems to be getting closer and closer, but so far it's been alot of weird camera angles where you can see stuff but it's not right there in plain sight

Marco

I would agree that she is still teasing it. As previously discussed here:

http://kitty-kats.net/threads/victoria-raye-sweet-victoria-hardcore-cam-session.2315377/

That cam video was released by someone other than Victoria. It's from a while ago and what was released was an incredibly small and low resolution version. I've played around with that version and tried to extrapolate from the existing pixels but you get a whole lot of dark gaps where her pussy should be visible. If someone has the original or better quality, please feel free to step forward!

BM00N

I would agree that she is still teasing it. As previously discussed here:

http://kitty-kats.net/threads/victoria-raye-sweet-victoria-hardcore-cam-session.2315377/

That cam video was released by someone other than Victoria. It's from a while ago and what was released was an incredibly small and low resolution version. I've played around with that version and tried to extrapolate from the existing pixels but you get a whole lot of dark gaps where her pussy should be visible. If someone has the original or better quality, please feel free to step forward!
I have yet to see any version. Crappy quality or not, I'm curious. Can anyone reup it, please?

Marco

Check out the video oggy90 just provided above.

Victoria Raye is starting to get with the program!

Marco