Victoria Raye/Sweet Victoria Hardcore Cam Session

Marco

Over in the posting area, a new Victoria Raye posting has produced an interesting find and discussion. View the original post here:

http://kitty-kats.net/threads/c4s-victoria-raye-taking-off-my-teddy-new-may-20-2015.2315142/

Basically, if you head over to P-hub and search "sv/vr dildo fuck" you will find a Cam session you never imagined would exist of Victoria.

Clearly, SV/VR trusted someone enough to do a very explicit and dirty cam show. Unfortunately, what is currently available is very low resolution. But she visibly fucks a vibrator, a dildo and anally penetrates with the vibrator. She even just spreads herself and fucks a dildo directly in front of the cam.

We need to find a better quality resolution of this content!!! Here's some low quality captures:

VolponView

If you compare the way she looks in this video compared to the latest videos I have seen of her, this one seems to be from a while ago. This might be as good as it gets if it is several years old and the cam she was working with wasn't up to the quality of the cams of today.
Then again, I can always be wrong. Just my 2 cents on the topic. Happy hunting.

Marco

Yes, it is hard to know when this was captured and why it suddenly appeared online. She could have been using a low quality cam or the capper could be using low quality software. It would be nice to know if there were more captured sessions and/or better quality caps. At least one person knows...

Marco

I wonder how much "daddy" paid her and over how long to establish this relationship with her. I never imagined she was willing to take it this far on cam. Because this is pure gold as far as content. Now if we can just get a higher image resolution. I don't find any additional information "crushing." This all makes me hopeful we will see more explicit material from her...

Ceno

P-hub isn't really known for their video compression either. The original file could have been a higher quality avi or something but as soon as you upload it, it becomes a .flv file and looks like crap. Ever notice all the other videos of her on that site? they ALL look like garbage when compared to the source file that was used when it was uploaded.

Maybe contacting the person who uploaded it on p-hub to find out if they have the original source file?

superstud21

I've tried to find the original poster on p-hub but keep running into dead ends.. the uploader of the sv/vr dildo fuck vid looks to have gotten it from someone who upped it a month before that under a different title that doesn't reference any names. That poster seems to have lots of vids, but most are set to private and they won't accept a request from anyone without their own vids posted.

Marco

Keep trying superstud21 because you seem to have gotten as far as anyone in trying to track down the source.

Marco

Yes, it looks like the video on P-Hub is now down. I did find at least one more cam session on P-Hub but that is marked private and it is another account with only one video posted. Seems that someone is trying to leak these. I agree that it looks like these were done a few years ago. Would be nice to find a whole cache of these things on the Internet. Hard to believe we didn't see these sooner. Perhaps it is someone that had an arrangement with her years ago and no longer does....

DocSavage

If there's anything more that I haven't seen, I'd be surprised. I exhausted all the tricks I know and came up empty.

DocSavage

We may not be talking about the same thing—there was perhaps, at least according to Marco up there, a different one. I think we've all had opportunity to get this one.

VolponView

I have it. What's a good host that will actually stay up?
Sounds fantastic! Can't wait to see the video! Just remember to use one of the preferred hosts so it wont be deleted.

Marco

We may not be talking about the same thing—there was perhaps, at least according to Marco up there, a different one. I think we've all had opportunity to get this one.
Don't want to be a downer but I only saw a screen grab and I am not sure what it was because I couldn't access it. It's gone now!