WebCams where is there activity?

Jukes07

CB , MFC both seem slow, almost dead.

Is there a "latest and greatest" where there is life?
Or is the Cam day over?

Thanks.

Falcon_369

I've noticed for a long time, MFC, CB & LJ have become stale & boring, the girls & members are running out of new ideas for topics or shows, I find I've going in rooms more as a guest than a member, some of my favourite girls are doing exactly the same thing everyday, even when I suggest new ideas when logged in as premium member, I either get ignored or they're not interested.

Just isn't even worth me logging in most times on MFC or LJ, they just bleat for more tips or ask "wtf we doing!", I replied once "waiting for you to do something exciting other than sitting on your ass, you might even get a few tips" :D yes of course I got banned for that comment. :D:D:D:D

I don't think cam days will ever be over, there's plenty of boring members as there are boring models doing the same crap everyday to keep them going, it's just guys like us Jukes who actually want something original or just completely different.

So it's our fault Jukes for not wanting to follow the crowd.:(

Klept0

I don't feel like the sites are dying. Granted there is a lot of repetition in what models do or how they work their shows. But, I think the real issue is finding new models. I almost exclusively use MFC and I have no problem venturing down the rows of models. But, I find the lower models are more inconsistent with pricing/willingness and so forth to do stuff.

So its like the pool is shrinking but it's really growing but the stuff that used to make the sites fun is not as interesting anymore. Models egos have exploded, white knight members/regulars have become more cultish which can really take the vibe out of rooms.

OnionPants

What has damaged MFC for me are the idiotic carnival games so many of the girls play for tips. Jenga, hangman, spin the wheel. etc. Also those retarded pink antenna's sticking out of their snatches. I cant even watch a model with one of those mother fuckers peeking out.

Get naked. We tip. Everyone's happy. Badda Bing Badda Boom.

Equalizer

MFC is in one of it's gluts of more non-nude/tease models than usual. There's always some and I tend to avoid them but I would say of the 100 of my bookmarks online right now, probably half have their boobs in their pockets or they're doing dumb paint, sticky, handbra, hairbra, see through with bra on, etc. Those models will be gone in a month or two and the remaining will get down to work again.

BOZZOO

theres only so much a girl can do with a lovense/omibod sticking out of her box, waiting for the "sound" that indicates she should start twitching (Pavlov's dogs?) to be entertaining at all. So when u have 300 of 400 twats fulla them just waiting and watching, fun is on the level of watching grass grow, hence the aforementioned glut(s). are we entertained yet?

Last edited by a moderator: