Websites where camgirls are

Wally Amos

I primarily use myfreecams but after seeing kati3kat on the internet, I started checking out chaturbate from time to time. But mfc is my go-to.

Eastcoastplayah

I use MFC, LiveJasmin and sometimes Camplace. Gotta watch, sometimes models are on many sites, and some sites cost more than others :)

Livejasmin seems to have many rules, no PM's and nothing really allowed in free chat, and models range a lot in the cost of a private. MFC is also my go to.

There are dozens of sites, gotta see what you like and what you're looking for, good luck and happy camming.

Last edited by a moderator:

Klept0

There are a few models that were on MFC that I catch on Chaturbate, but overall I really only like MFC as a camsite. It's the first one I really discovered and I'm just use to the layout the best. So it's usually the one I have up when I'm just chilling playing video games or working on some stuff in my office. I've never been able to get into Streammate/Cammodels most notably, and there are models I used to watch on MFC that when they switched I just said nope.

I also have to say I stick with MFC because I know its the one I can expect the best caps from, so yeah I don't see myself really branching away from it.