Genre: big breasts, big dick, blowjob, dark skin, group, stockings
Thread Updated: 2020-08-12
Censorship: No
Version: 1.6B+FIX
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: eng
Size : 2600 MB

Description:
You are an ordinary young man, your father dies in an automobile accident and your mother died when you were born, so they take you to an orphanage until you reach the age of majority. But one day you receive a mysterious letter inviting you to study in a private school. When you arrive at the Island, you realize that nothing of what you consider normal, is not so much anymore.

Download BastardGirlsR-1.6B-pc.zip from k2s.cc (2.60 GB)
Download BastardGirlsR-1.6B-pc.zip from fboom.me (2.60 GB)

Download GameFix1.6B_2.rar from k2s.cc (28.01 KB)
Download GameFix1.6B_2.rar from fboom.me (28.01 KB)

MaxiVega

FREELOADING FAMILY VERSION 0.27 GFU

Genre: all sex, big breasts, blowjob, family, erotic adventure, incesto, male protagonist, voyeur, visual novel
Updated: 12/08/2020
Version: 0.27 gallery full unlocked
Language: English
Size : 1670 MB

Description:
Freeloading Family is a adult 3D game about a man living alone with his step-sister while attending college. What events will unfold from the unusual living situation he finds himself in with a step-sister he barely knows? How will college life treat him? These question will not go unanswered.

Mac:
Download FreeloadingFamily-0.27-mac_-_Gallery_Unlocked.zip from k2s.cc (1.66 GB)
Download FreeloadingFamily-0.27-mac_-_Gallery_Unlocked.zip from fboom.me (1.66 GB)

Win:
Download FreeloadingFamily-0.27-pc_-_Gallery_Unlocked.zip from k2s.cc (1.67 GB)
Download FreeloadingFamily-0.27-pc_-_Gallery_Unlocked.zip from fboom.me (1.67 GB)

MaxiVega

MILF'S RESORT BUILD 5.4.1

Genre: unity-3d, lesbian, corruption, voyeur, toys, anal, oral, milf
Thread Updated: 2020-08-1
Version: 5.4.1
Size : 1990 MB

Description:
A young guy comes with his aunt and mother for a vacation on a tropical island.
There are no males in the hotel, but a large number of single, horny milfs.
DON'T USE OLD SAVES. (You can use "Start from new build" option from the start menu.)

Download MilfsResort_5.4.1_Win_64.rar from k2s.cc (1.99 GB)

Download MilfsResort_5.4.1_Win_64.rar from fboom.me (1.99 GB)

MaxiVega

HAREM RESORT VERSION 0.8 B2

Genre: 3dcg, animated, big breasts, blowjob, harem, male protagonist, milf, sandbox, teasing, voyeurism
Release Date: 2020-08-05
Censored: No
Version: 0.8 b2
Size : 585 MB

Description:
You are a jobless boy and one day you have the opportunity to run a resort with an attractive owner. Will you be able to attract new customers and make the resort attractive?

Mac:
Download Harem_Resort-0.8B2-mac-Eng_Rus.rar from k2s.cc (537.99 MB)
Download Harem_Resort-0.8B2-mac-Eng_Rus.rar from fboom.me (537.99 MB)

Win:
Download Harem_Resort-0.8B2-pc-Eng_Rus.rar from k2s.cc (585.27 MB)
Download Harem_Resort-0.8B2-pc-Eng_Rus.rar from fboom.me (585.27 MB)

MaxiVega

MAD TURN VERSION 0.9 + ANIMATED

Genre: 3dcg, adventure, big breasts, blowjob, erotic adventure, male protagonist, netorare, voyeur
Censorship: None
Version: 0.9 + animated
Size : 2680 MB

Description:
It's the first part of the big story of the usual office employee Matt Terner. His life goes by a standard scenario. Wife, work, home and gym. But nothing lasts forever. With all of us happen unexpected and not always pleasant events. And our hero is no exception. At one point, this event changed all his life. For an ordinary guy, without a craving for adventure, it is a truly Mad Turn.

Win:
Download Mad_Turn_0.9.7z from k2s.cc (2.68 GB)

Download Mad_Turn_0.9.7z from fboom.me (2.68 GB)

Mac:
Download Mad_Turn_0.9__Mac_.zip from k2s.cc (3.08 GB)

Download Mad_Turn_0.9__Mac_.zip from fboom.me (3.08 GB)

Mad_Turn_0.9_Anim_ - (2 x 2.44 GB)
Download Mad_Turn_0.9__Anim_.part1.rar from k2s.cc (2.44 GB)
Download Mad_Turn_0.9__Anim_.part2.rar from k2s.cc (2.16 GB)

Mad_Turn_0.9_Anim_ - (2 x 2.44 GB)
Download Mad_Turn_0.9__Anim_.part1.rar from fboom.me (2.44 GB)
Download Mad_Turn_0.9__Anim_.part2.rar from fboom.me (2.16 GB)

MaxiVega

HAPPENSTANCE V1.75

Genre: 3dcg, animated, corruption, combat, male protagonist, point and click, teasing
Version: 1.75
Size : 2090 MB

Description:
Mid-City, the epitome of affluence, decadence and technological prowess. A city that is considered a global superpower.
YOU live in this glorious city. You know that beyond all the glitz and glam lies the sinister and the suffocating.
Like a blessing to your arduous life, you discovered a strange power.
Will this power be your weapon to finally strike down the filth of this city?
Or will it be the shackles that will drag you further to self-destruction?

Update 1.70
How is everyone doing? Hope you are all doing well in these circumstances. My country is still in lock down. I thought I'd have more time to work with the game, but apparently having children out of school means I cannot work on an adult game when they are around.... Since this update was mainly adult scenes, ironically I had less time to work despite more time available.

This setback was compounded by Octane's latest build. Against wisdom, I decided to update to Octane 2020 stable version... It apparently wasn't as stable as I and a lot of others hoped it to be. Crashes. Crashes galore. Some has work around but geezus... Nothing is more frustrating than rendering the animation before going to bed only to wake up and it crashed midway. And those same scenes rendered just fine prior to install the new Octane version. On hindsight, I probably should've updated after I finished the scenes. Sigh.

Postscript:

I am thinking of migrating to blender. Daz is severely limited in animation and physics. Animating breasts movement manually is a pain in the ass. But the Octane plugin for blender is on the same boat as Daz's. Pretty much neglected when it comes to features and bug fixes. Though after doing a small test animation with soft body physics, it looks absolutely better than what I can do with Daz. So I am leaning towards the migration but importing all those shaders to blender....... Ugh.

Stay safe and healthy everyone. Hopefully a vaccine would be developed and released soon.

Download Happenstance_Update_1.75-pc.zip from k2s.cc (2.09 GB)

Download Happenstance_Update_1.75-pc.zip from fboom.me (2.09 GB)

MaxiVega

NEVER BACK DOWN VERSION 0.1.1

Genre: 3dcg, big tits, handjob, incesto, male domination, male protagonist, milf, oral sex
Version: 0.1.1
Size : 675 MB

Description:
The main character who has a hard time about get family psychological traumas out of your mind, just started to college life while everything is happening. You're currently overshadowed by these events and have no experience about relationships and sexuality. And your decisions will give shape your college life.

Download NeverBackDown-0.1.1-pc-en.zip from k2s.cc (675.97 MB)

Download NeverBackDown-0.1.1-pc-en.zip from fboom.me (675.97 MB)

MaxiVega

VREN - LAB RATS 2 VERSION 0.31.1

Genre: 3dcg, anal, big breasts, blowjob, cosplay, drugs, group, incesto, male protagonist, milf, mind control, vaginal sex
Year: 2020
Version: 0.31.1
Size : 1500 MB

Description:
This set shortly after the events of the Lab Rats 1, but will not require any knowledge of it to enjoy. The game will focus on corrupting your female employees as you build your pharmaceutical empire. The game will feature procedurally generated girls, a detailed clothing and outfit system, and a complex sex system.

Download lab.rats.down.to.business-3101-universal-release.apk from k2s.cc (1.50 GB)

Download Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-mac.zip from k2s.cc (1.48 GB)

Download Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc.zip from k2s.cc (1.50 GB)

Download lab.rats.down.to.business-3101-universal-release.apk from fboom.me (1.50 GB)

Download Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-mac.zip from fboom.me (1.48 GB)

Download Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc.zip from fboom.me (1.50 GB)

MaxiVega

UNDERCOVER LOVE 0.0.05 WIN/ANDROID

Genre: 3dcg, animated, big tits, big ass, corruption, masturbation, milf, twins, paranormal
Version: 0.0.05
Platform: WIN/ANDROID
Size : 607 MB

Description:
You play as the main character who has traveled abroad for a few years after school. You spent these years doing many things, one being an apprentice to a private investigator. You decided that you want to open your own business, so you decide to go home, only to find out that your parents won't allow you to move back in, so you decide to call up some old family friends and end up moving in with them in a new city. You'll discover that the people around you, and the world at large, is not what you thought it was. A world of magic set in a more modern setting, many mysteries to discover and unravel, and people to meet.

Android:
Download UndercoverLove-0.0.05-Eng-universal-release.apk from k2s.cc (60.08 MB)
Download UndercoverLove-0.0.05-Eng-universal-release.apk from fboom.me (60.08 MB)

Win:
Download UndercoverLove-0.0.05-pc.zip from k2s.cc (607.44 MB)
Download UndercoverLove-0.0.05-pc.zip from fboom.me (607.44 MB)

MaxiVega

HILLSIDE V0.4 WIN/MAC/ANDROID+WALKTHROUGH

Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Romance, MILF, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Teasing, Mobile game
Thread Updated: 2020-08-09
Version: 0.4+WALKTHROUGH
Platform: WIN/MAC/ANDROID
Size : 391 MB

Description:
The exclusive district of Hillside is home to the country's film industry and to those lucky enough to be able to afford to live there. Among them is veteran supermodel Charlotte Lloyd and her youngest daughter, Emma. You play an experienced bodyguard hired to protect the 18-year-old Emma from a stalker who has recently begun sending disturbing letters to the shy teen. But protecting her might be the easiest part of the job as you move into Charlotte's house and live with one of the world's most beautiful models. Will you be able to control your sexual desire and preserve your hard-earned professional reputation?

Mac:
Download Hillside-0.4-mac.zip from k2s.cc (374.09 MB)
Download Hillside-0.4-mac.zip from fboom.me (374.09 MB)

Win:
Download Hillside-0.4-pc.zip from k2s.cc (391.50 MB)
Download Hillside-0.4-pc.zip from fboom.me (391.50 MB)

Android:
Download hillside-1-universal-release.apk from k2s.cc (408.70 MB)
Download hillside-1-universal-release.apk from fboom.me (408.70 MB)

Walkthrough:
Download Hillside_v0.4_Walkthrough.pdf from k2s.cc (340.51 KB)
Download Hillside_v0.4_Walkthrough.pdf from fboom.me (340.51 KB)

MaxiVega

FLEET MORALS V0.1

Genre: sci-fi, female protagonist, masturbation, lesbian, oral sex, vaginal sex, adventure
Thread Updated: 2020-08-13
Version: 0.1
Size : 320 MB

Description:
The Republic is at war with the Conglomerate and each day the balance is tipping in any one’s favor. In the midst of that Laura has signed up to the Republic fleet and is working her way through the bootcamp aboard the fleet’s capital ship when we join her journey.

Wartime is ripe for secrets, intrigues, near-death-experiences and of course close-quarter encounters where skin touches skin, voices whisper into ears and kisses are exchanged in the few places that offer a modicum of privacy.

Expect shifting loyalties, fleeting morals and characters whose beliefs and motivations align fo

Download FleetMorals-v0.1TheVoidBetweenMyLegs-pc.zip from k2s.cc (320.38 MB)

Download FleetMorals-v0.1TheVoidBetweenMyLegs-pc.zip from fboom.me (320.38 MB)

MaxiVega

FAMILY MAN...? VERSION 9.0 WIN/MAC

Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, DateSim, Corruption, Bigtits, Vaginal sex, Animated, Blackmail, Corruption, Romance, Oral sex
Thread Updated: 2020-08-14
Version: 9.0
Size : 3370 MB

Description:

In this game you take on the role of a successful playboy seeking more from a relationship. You will meet the love of your life who has 2 teenage daughters. Your choices will affect the stories path, so will you choose to remain faithful to this woman or will your playboy life be too difficult to leave behind?

653 renders

2 new girls

11 intimate scenes (of varying degree)

Over 20 choices

1 new end screen

Win:
Download FamilyMan-9.0-pc.zip from k2s.cc (3.37 GB)
Download FamilyMan-9.0-pc.zip from fboom.me (3.37 GB)

Mac:
Download FamilyMan-9.0-mac.zip from k2s.cc (3.35 GB)
Download FamilyMan-9.0-mac.zip from fboom.me (3.35 GB)

MaxiVega

VICE V1 WIN/MAC+INCEST PATCH

Genre: incest, male protagonist, female domination, lactation, pregnancy, milf, Ren'py
Version: v1+INCEST PATCH
Platform: WIN/MAC
Size : 99 MB

Description:
Step into the shoes of a teenage boy as he battles inner demons, raging hormones, and an insatiable lust for a forbidden relationship. In this never-ending struggle between instant gratification and long-term fulfillment, how far will you go to pursue someone you can’t have? You said you’d do anything for her but in your heart of hearts, you know you’re more selfish than that. They say if you love something, set it free. But you’re not willing to do that… are you?

Mac:
Download Vice-1.0-mac.zip from k2s.cc (83.19 MB)
Download Vice-1.0-mac.zip from fboom.me (83.19 MB)

Win:
Download Vice-1.0-pc.zip from k2s.cc (99.01 MB)
Download Vice-1.0-pc.zip from fboom.me (99.01 MB)

Patch:
Download Vice_fan.zip from k2s.cc (1.72 KB)
Download Vice_fan.zip from fboom.me (1.72 KB)

MaxiVega

SYLVIA VERSION 2020-07 SE

Genre: Visual Novel, 2DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Animated, Big tits, Adventure, Voiced, Handjob, Oral sex, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Outdoor sex, Lesbian
Release Date: 2020-08-10
Version: 2020-07 SE
Voices: English
Size : 1240 MB

Description:
ou the player just started in a high tech company as a main coder. Your boss is a beautiful girl “Sylvia”. After some months you already have a good working and friendly relationship. In the meantime “Lea” a young assistant, seem to do everything to create an affair between you and Sylvia. Is it safe to deal with sex at work ? Should you hide your real girlfriend to your boss or hide this situation to your girlfriend ? and why Lea is so keen to get you between the legs of your boss ? It’s not about how many ending you have … it’s all about how you get to them. Our stories have different branches and cross references. We plan to have 5 different endings. Anyway the path to get to those endings can be different, make your own way !

Win/Lin:
Download Sylvia_PC__Windows__Linux_.zip from k2s.cc (1.24 GB)

Download Sylvia_PC__Windows__Linux_.zip from fboom.me (1.24 GB)

MaxiVega

MILKY TOUCH CHAPTER 15Beta + Compressed

Genre: 2DCG, Male protagonist, Milf, Voiced, School setting, Masturbation, Incest, Voyeurism, Mobile game
Thread Updated: 2020-08-11
Version: Chapter 15 Beta + Compressed
Size : 1240 MB

Description:
Welcome to Milky Town. Yesterday, you were just another young man about to start your first day at a private university. However, today everything is about to change. Your future during this new school year will be embroiled in sneaky plots and surprising twists around both the university and the town itself. Fortunately, just about all of these events will include a number of bodacious women that you’ll have a chance to ‘work closely’ during your adventure.

Mac:
Download MilkyTouch-Chapter.15.Beta-mac.zip from k2s.cc (1.15 GB)
Download MilkyTouch-Chapter.15.Beta-mac.zip from fboom.me (1.15 GB)

Win/Lin:
Download MilkyTouch-Chapter.15.Beta-pc.zip from k2s.cc (1.17 GB)
Download MilkyTouch-Chapter.15.Beta-pc.zip from fboom.me (1.17 GB)

Android:
Download mt.kuma.com-105-universal-release.apk from k2s.cc (1.24 GB)
Download mt.kuma.com-105-universal-release.apk from fboom.me (1.24 GB)

Compressed:
Download MilkyTouch-Chapter.15.Beta-pc.rar from k2s.cc (268.51 MB)
Download MilkyTouch-Chapter.15.Beta-pc.rar from fboom.me (268.51 MB)

MaxiVega

HYPNOSIS - EPISODE 11 - VERSION 0.9.2

Genre: 3dcg, anal, big breasts, breast expansion, harem, lactation, oral, pregnant, transformation
Version: 0.9.2
Size : 1300 MB

Description:
You moved in with your best friend and his family under one condition:
That you don't hook up with your friend's cute little sister Leah who seems to have a crush on you.
The game begins with Leah complaining that her boobs are too small, so to make her feel better you pull out your grandfather's pocket watch and wave it in front of her, telling her that her boobs will grow. This somehow works, and soon all of Leah's friends are asking you to hypnotize them also.
Choose between being the nice guy and the asshole with each girl. It is possible to date multiple girls at the same time, but you will find that girls in small private schools tend to gossip.
There are five main girls with story lines to explore romantically.

What's new for v0.9.2 from v0.9.1?

Nothing major, but includes bug fixes found and reported by everyone.

Extra thanks to Fredricton, Banana Man, Funky Munky and Bob!

Download Hypnosis-v0.9.2_Episode11-pc.zip from k2s.cc (1.30 GB)

Download Hypnosis-v0.9.2_Episode11-pc.zip from fboom.me (1.30 GB)

MaxiVega

TREASURE OF NADIA V.46082

Genre: rpgm, 3dcg, male protagonist, milf, adventure
Thread Updated: 2020-08-15
Version: 46082
Size : 2540 MB

Description:
Treasure of Nadia continues the story of Lust Epidemic. I recommend downloading and playing Lust Epidemic first, but it is optional.

Changes since .44081

3 sexy story scenes, 1 new booty call scene
1 new profile
2 New areas and 2 new puzzle games added
New bonus house items for sale
New outfit
Other minor bug fixes

Download Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.44081.zip from k2s.cc (2.54 GB)
Download Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.44081.zip from fboom.me (2.54 GB)

Download Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.46082.UPDATE.ONLY.zip from k2s.cc (189.34 MB)
Download Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.46082.UPDATE.ONLY.zip from fboom.me (189.34 MB)

MaxiVega

SHUT UP AND DANCE EP.2 CH1 REMAKE WIN/MAC/ANDROID+INCEST PATCH+SAVE+WALKTHROUGH+COMPRESSED VERSION

Genre: renpy, 3dcg, big ass, big tits, corruption, incesto, handjob, blowjob, harem, interracial, male protagonist, masturbation, milf, mind control, multiple endings
Version: EP.2 CH1 REMAKE
Platform: WIN/MAC/ANDROID
Size : 2200 MB

Description:
"Shut Up and Dance" is a story about a guy whose life went wrong at one moment. A person that he loved and trusted died under strange circumstances and at a time everything that he had been used to just disappeared. And this situation seemed to be unchangeable, until our protagonist received an interesting job offer that promised to make things better.

Episode 2 Chapter 1
*364 still images
*11 animations, 31 videos
*Edited text for Ep.1

Download ShutUpAndDanceEp2Ch1Remake-Special-1.0-mac.zip from k2s.cc (2.18 GB)
Download ShutUpAndDanceEp2Ch1Remake-Special-1.0-mac.zip from fboom.me (2.18 GB)

Download ShutUpAndDanceEp2Ch1Remake-Special-1.0-pc.zip from k2s.cc (2.20 GB)
Download ShutUpAndDanceEp2Ch1Remake-Special-1.0-pc.zip from fboom.me (2.20 GB)

Download com.boringgames.shutupanddance-200-universal-release.apk from k2s.cc (498.57 MB)
Download com.boringgames.shutupanddance-200-universal-release.apk from fboom.me (498.57 MB)

Download ShutUpAndDanceEp2Ch1Remake-Special-1.0-pc_Compressed.rar from k2s.cc (456.57 MB)
Download ShutUpAndDanceEp2Ch1Remake-Special-1.0-pc_Compressed.rar from fboom.me (456.57 MB)

Download ShutUpAndDance_ITALIAN_EP2Ch1RemakeSpecial1.0.exe from k2s.cc (1.02 MB)
Download ShutUpAndDance_ITALIAN_EP2Ch1RemakeSpecial1.0.exe from fboom.me (1.02 MB)

Download Shut_Up_and_Dance_Ep_2_Ch._1_Remake_Special_Walkthrough.pdf from k2s.cc (211.98 KB)
Download Shut_Up_and_Dance_Ep_2_Ch._1_Remake_Special_Walkthrough.pdf from fboom.me (211.98 KB)

Download Incest_Patch_EP_2.rar from k2s.cc (171.62 KB)
Download Incest_Patch_EP_2.rar from fboom.me (171.62 KB)

Download Saves.rar from k2s.cc (817.01 KB)
Download Saves.rar from fboom.me (817.01 KB)

MaxiVega

WHEN I SNAP MY FINGERS - VERSION 0.1.5 FIX

Genre: 3DCG, Mind Control , Male protagonist, Dating sim, BDSM, Male domination, Exhibitionism, Corruption, Oral sex, Voyeurism, Handjob, Romance,, Humiliation, Vaginal sex, Feet fetish
Version: 0.1.5Fix
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
Size : 434 MB

Description:
You are a successful and experienced therapist, you'll try to discover each patient's own story and personality, the right choices will lead you to the answers, and it's entirely up to you to figure out which answer is right. For now...

Win:
Download When_I_Snap_My_Fingers_v0.1.5.rar from k2s.cc (434.11 MB)
Download When_I_Snap_My_Fingers_v0.1.5.rar from fboom.me (434.11 MB)

Lin:
Download When_I_Snap_My_Fingers_v0.1.5_Linux.rar from k2s.cc (435.28 MB)
Download When_I_Snap_My_Fingers_v0.1.5_Linux.rar from fboom.me (435.28 MB)

Mac:
Download When_I_Snap_My_Fingers_v0.1.5_Mac.app.zip from k2s.cc (474.57 MB)
Download When_I_Snap_My_Fingers_v0.1.5_Mac.app.zip from fboom.me (474.57 MB)

Android:
Download When_I_Snap_My_Fingers_Android.rar from k2s.cc (695.60 MB)
Download When_I_Snap_My_Fingers_Android.rar from fboom.me (695.60 MB)

MaxiVega

CURE MY ADDICTION C3-EP 9-B+COMPRESSED

Genre: renpy, 3dcg, male protagonist, oral sex, humiliation, male domination, spanking, bdsm, voyeurism, lesbian, anal sex, female domination
Version: C3-EP 9-B+COMPRESSED
Size : 1890 MB

Description:
Since your parents found out that you're spending way too much time watching porn they decided to take action and do something about it.
Finally, they come to the conclusion to send you on your Uncle yacht without a phone, TV and computer. You're not sure what happened, you didn't see your Uncle for many years, your mother and him rarely talk to each other.

Download CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-B-pc.zip from k2s.cc (1.89 GB)
Download CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-B-pc.zip from fboom.me (1.89 GB)

Download CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-B-pc_compressedd.rar from k2s.cc (633.34 MB)
Download CureMyAddiction-C3-E9-B-pc_compressedd.rar from fboom.me (633.34 MB)