What happened to Wildesky? Retired?

The Tourist

Curious if anyone knows what happened to this MFC model. She has deleted her social media accounts and MFC profile.

Found this: https://twitter.com/ItsLunaWest

Doesn't explain anything, but she did change her name to LunaWest and she last broadcasted on 10th so it matches the Twitter account. Although I'm curious about the Tweet about someone tipping for her first ever B/G video. I'd very much like to see that.

I enjoyed her back in the day. I preferred her early days, time at the Cam Mansion, and her car shows were always fun.

The Tourist

Yeah, I enjoyed her early days as well. She seemed more carefree. I do not keep up with her as much as I used to. She evidently has had some personal issues that she has been dealing with over the past couple or few years and it started to affect her cam life. Depression, medical issues? She is a beautiful woman and I thank you for the information.

She is back camming under the name Luna_West. I don't think she capitalized on her success from her earlier days. Sitting around clothed for hours trying to hit countdowns doesn't really draw tippers in sadly. She seemed like one of those more genuine and interesting girls, but as I said she just didn't capitalize properly. Definitely should have had a better following.