Whatever happened to....?

rickdatl

Hey rickdat... I just saw your post. I have no idea what happened to HoneySUKL, but I do have 2 videos of her. One is her in a car with a dildo, and the other is naked masturbation with fingers and vibrator with closeups. They aren't bad, lol :) If interested in them let me know!
Thanks spanks...I actually have a lot of her stuff so I'm good there...just wish she was still on cam, like Vol said she really did some sexy fun stuff at work and in public...hope all is well with her!

omnipron

LoveyLeslie / SlothPrincess / BBgrill? It seems like she went on a hiatus planning to eventually come back. Then deletes her Twitter and changes her MFC name to MFCisTrash lol.

Freejack

Brooke Evergreen has dropped off the face of the earth. No more MFC, made her twitter private. Anyone still have access to her twitter account?

OnionPants

Brooke and Brandi Blair
Brooke didn't do anything for me but I was a big Brandi fan. They left the modeling biz in 2012. Went back to school. Not sure
what they are doing now. Are they are back in the game under new names? Doubt it but I dunno.

JJ83

Brooke didn't do anything for me but I was a big Brandi fan. They left the modeling biz in 2012. Went back to school. Not sure
what they are doing now. Are they are back in the game under new names? Doubt it but I dunno.
Both give up modeling for the same problem: they were not comfortable with people close to them (school, neighborhood ...) seeing their modeling.

OnionPants

Both give up modeling for the same problem: they were not comfortable with people close to them (school, neighborhood ...) seeing their modeling.
Damn shame. They have another sister. Looks more like Brooke. Did same type of shit on Honey Cream and other sites.

ptalk

Brooke Evergreen has dropped off the face of the earth. No more MFC, made her twitter private. Anyone still have access to her twitter account?
Her twitter is mainly just autoposts whenever someone buys a video on Manyvids, but there's a handful of tweets replying to people and talking about Skype bookings so she's clearly still somewhat active.

Stonegarden

Duh, I should have known that. I didn't know there were 3 sisters, so for some reason I thought Brittany on HC was just Brooke at a different time/age, but they don't really look alike. Thanks. :)
I wish Brandi would come back.

OnionPants

Duh, I should have known that. I didn't know there were 3 sisters, so for some reason I thought Brittany on HC was just Brooke at a different time/age, but they don't really look alike. Thanks. :)
I wish Brandi would come back.
Brandi come back!!!!
although its been 5 years. Brandi might look like Roseanne Barr now. If that's the case, don't come back.

cixxmen

Have to toss out an obvious one, but DevKingSley/ZoeMadison. Quit when she was finally relevant again. Rumour had it that a stalker issue was the reason for her vanishing. Stalkers have to ruin everything.
I talked to her on her instagram 5-6 months after she quit lol. She told me the same thing. stalker fucked everything up once again. that dude found out where she lives again and she didnt wanna deal with that bullshit anymore she said.

RavenKat

I miss Lil Lexi, she was Kimmie from the Little Summer site as well. The last thing that I saw from her was an anal video that she and her boyfriend did later on.

Princess Blueyez or Blueyed Cass was great too. Her site closed, apparently when she had a baby. Too bad, it never stopped Nikki.

Last edited by a moderator: