Whatever happened to....?

pmf444

I just discovered crystal_cat, and i'm really sad I didn't get a chance to see her when she was still active.

Sheester

I thought it would be interesting to see what's happened to some of our favourite models. I got the idea thinking about Kylie Cole. She was intensely popular for a hot minute, did a solo masturbation zip set, and then disappeared from the web. Doing a little research, it appears she got pregnant, so that's why she's been gone. But what about the others? What's Kari Sweets up to these days? Half the girls from *** and TB? Anybody know what happened to the Phil Flash girls? I never heard that story.

Anyway, who do you miss, and are there any models that you know what they are up to since they disappeared?

Well, now she's selling sex tapes on manyvids... Anyone got the full video?

https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000990365/Kyliecolehere/

thenom

LolasLove was a favorite of mine. Left mfc almost a year ago to move. She said she planned to be back in the fall, but never returned.

raphman

Anyone knows what happened too blueemotion89?
They were on chaturbate and they uploaded videos at manyvids.

osonvs

Well, now she's selling sex tapes on manyvids... Anyone got the full video?

https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000990365/Kyliecolehere/
The sextape is old and she advertised at one point that it was the first of many. But nothing else came out. Up to around mid summer she was advertising a premium snap on her instagram. It was like $30-$40 for lifetime access payable through Cashapp I believe. Was tempted but I never heard anything from anyone about her Snap so I opted not to. Now I don't hear anything as her instagram I think was taken down.

BOZZOO

I got the idea thinking about Kylie Cole. She was intensely popular for a hot minute, did a solo masturbation zip set, and then disappeared from the web. Doing a little research, it appears she got pregnant, so that's why she's been gone.
that musta been some seriously good masturbation.

Karl10

Hello I'm not sure if this is the right thread to be asking but it seems right.
Has anyone ever heard of Wild Eva, she was a model who was around when Tiffany Teen was about.
I was wondering if there was anywhere that still have all her sets or videos ?
I know there is one hardcore one which you can just about still get but it's not a full video unless that was all it was.
If anyone can help or knows I would be greatful.

Hello I'm not sure if this is the right thread to be asking but it seems right.
Has anyone ever heard of Wild Eva, she was a model who was around when Tiffany Teen was about.
I was wondering if there was anywhere that still have all her sets or videos ?
I know there is one hardcore one which you can just about still get but it's not a full video unless that was all it was.
If anyone can help or knows I would be greatful.
She was the redhead right? I don’t remember any hardcore but she was hot

Side note, anyone remember ZoeyModel? She popped in my head one day

and Rae9teen or Rae19

just random ass previous spank bank memories

Karl10

She was the redhead right? I don’t remember any hardcore but she was hot
No that must have been someone else, she was blonde and from Russia I believe, she wasn't associated with tiffany teen just around at the same time as all of them when they were coming out.

jojo71

I was thinking about this girl today,can't remember the name,Kaleah something ish? Big on mfc 10 yrs ago,short,busty,voluptuous,dark hair and eyes. She may have been more latin than hawaiian but she played up the whole south pacific thing. Worked the whole brand and image and social media angle to the max. I haven't seen any of her on the inter webs? Like every blue moon i come across a vid of zoe madison or brandi blaze that's obviously been miss labeled,but i have never come across any of her at all. Any old school guys out there know who i'm talking about and or what happened to her?

Zljzlj

Hey all!

Anyone knows something about Giggles_d aka Ramona_d aka Divineramona aka Ramonadivine? She was a top model on Myfreecams few years ago, and just disappeared.

Tomril56

Dream of Katie was a fav of mine, she had her site and was on Only Tease with the name Kate N and on Downblouse loving with the name Harriot (her best work) then disappeared