when cam models get exposed dating/having a bf - big turn off?

manuello

Who cares what their relationship status is.

The only time a bf or husband becomes an issue is when they stop the girl from entertaining, they vanish, and we never see them again!

AbsoluteSolar

The only issue I have is when they try getting things like iPads or others but need one for home and one for school. Translation I would like one and so would my boyfriend/husband. That is when I feel it is wrong as they are down right ripping people off.

BOZZOO

The only issue I have is when they try getting things like iPads or others but need one for home and one for school. Translation I would like one and so would my boyfriend/husband. That is when I feel it is wrong as they are down right ripping people off.

anyone stupid enough to buy them stuff deserves to be ripped off. NO sympathy, whatsoever for them.

AbsoluteSolar

anyone stupid enough to buy them stuff deserves to be ripped off. NO sympathy, whatsoever for them.
I have no sympathy for the idiot who buys them an iPad, I work hard for my nice new electronics, I aint buying them for anyone else as I cn't afford to buy a new iPad/ laptop every month. I know one guy who bought a model a brand new TV just so she will be all his, shame her Boyfriend didn't feel that way. She also bankrupted another guy as she kept promising him the world, I think he bought her the iPa the same weekend as she was getting married oh well. C'est la vie.

TheDarkOne

I dont think the turn off a lot of people experience is that there is a guy in a Cam Model's life. More of what I see is that the rube's eventually realize that the Playstation 4, Stratocaster Guitar, "Rent", etc. that they bought are not going to the model, or if so only by proxy. More times than not, as someone else just perfectly pointed out, the stuff people are buying for them is going to some unemployed loser who lives off them and the tippers are unwillingly supporting.
Last year a mainstay in MFCs Top Ten was leading the Miss MFC contest going into the last few days. Someone in the the #2 models room posted a link to her real FaceBook page, which of course was litered with various photos of her and some idiot from a local band. They were making out, on the beach, and...she even had a ring on, and you know what ring I mean. Her Room and Regulars (white knights) were absolutely devastated as she had claimed to be 100% lesbian and said the only men in her life were the tippers rofl. She plummeted from #1 and hasn't placed in Top 5 since.

In a day in age where Tinder, FaceBook, ToManyFish etc. exist, its almost impossible to believe that any even semi attractive Cam Girl is not hooked up with someone. Even if they arent for a minute, they will be soon enough. Cam Girls typically need almost constant male attention, thus there natural affinity to being viewed and adorned.

If you say to yourself its a problem if a CamGirl has a boyfriend, I have a suggestion. Perv for free and quit paying them anything.