Why do girls do this ?

jojo71

There is a girl on CB calling herself missamerica and she is practically non nude. It costs a fortune to see a boob. But on MFC she is tiffanywho and is completely naked and beats the shit out her pussy with a dildo like it stole something from her ! I know,I am crazy trying to understand cam girl logic but what is the reasoning for this ? Anybody have a clue?

Ron

I didn't find any "tiffanywho" on MFC. Is the same MFC that I am thinking? May you confirm, please?
Thanks.

TheDudee

Because she knows how men work... They will pay top dollar for something they can't have or is hard to get.

suppoon420

yeah, but if she's giving it away for free on one platform, then why does it cost a fortune to see it on another? It seems like she's trying to drive people to her MFC channel, but if that's true, then why have the CB one at all?

Brittany Marie did the same thing. Releases nude modeling content for years, then switches to JOI/femdom vids and starts doing "you WISH you could see these tits" stuff. Like, yeah, I do, so I'll switch folders and look at them.

xkimix

Business 101, Playing towards the target audience, on one platform she earns more doing non nude and the other platform its the opposite

Ron

she there just not online now.
Code:
http://camvideos.me/search/Tiffanywho_xo
The more recent video posted there is from June, 2019, and this site is not for live cams.
May be that Tiffanywho_xo was at MFC in middle 2019, but she is not there anymore.

Sheester

"Why do girls do this?" could be applied to literally anything and everything that girls choose to do, so.... Good luck finding that answer! ;)

jojo71

Ok so i found another girl on CB who goes by the name dora the explorer who does absolutely nothing but tease,not even a nano second flash of titties! But i found out a year ago on CB she went by dora cherry and surprise it's tits and ass for days !!!!!!!

amraith62

This is my all-time baffling moment... there's a group of girls that cam all the time on CB under the name of Universitysmiles. Big tease in public but show in privates (I've seen some of them) or whatever the hell they're called. Anyways, that one chick, Cassidy? The oldest one (22) who wears the mask? I can understand the whole mask thing - kinda, but what's with having no problems with being spread eagle and showing that pussy to the world but won't show her nipples???? I just don't get it