Worship Amanda - Vid

Title: Home wrecking Babysitter

Description:you know what was so funny? When you opened the door and found ME, this hot girl your wife hired. you couldn't believe your wife trusted you enough to have me in your home constantly. She started to work more and you started calling me over more to help out. You noticed my shorts getting shorter and my tops getting smaller. You love getting to watch me walk around in My sexy outfits. It wasn't long until the bonuses started coming in. I noticed you opened up a secret account to start paying Me extra. I love spending your money to buy little hot things like this.

Format: WMV

Duration: 9 Min

Size: 265 Mb

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Download | Play it online

Worship Amanda - Hump it Over and Over

Your little dicklet is worthless. Its so tiny it will never please any woman, especially a hot woman like me. Your dicklet is really only worth my pure amusement. You and I both know you will never have a satisfying sex life because anyone woman that sees that little thing will just laugh. So instead of jerking your little dicklet today I want you to hump your pillow like its a woman, in fact its the hottest woman you have ever met. You are going to kiss her and fuck her brains out.

Category: PILLOW HUMPING, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV

Format: mp4
Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 354 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download Links:
Download - 353.1 MB