Worship Goddess Jasmine - Vid

Title: You’ll Buy Anything I Make, You Fucking Idiot

Description: Jasmine Mendez

I’m just sitting here in a t shirt and a pair of jeans, nothing sexy, just relaxing, pretty much doing nothing and yet you’re still going to buy this clip. In fact, you’re going to buy all of my clips. Why? Because you’re a stupid fucking loser with nothing better to do with your time or money. You don’t even care that I’m not wearing anything sexy, in fact, you don’t deserve to see me in anything sexy. You’re a total loser, why should I dress up for you? I know I don’t have to impress you, you need to impress me! So you’re going to buy all of my clips. And you’re going to jerkoff to all of them, because you’re that big of an addict.

You’re an obsessed loser. You can’t stop. You can’t stop jerking and you can’t stop buying. You’re so fucking pathetic. I could just sit here and ignore you and you’d still buy this clip. You just need to have the latest clip of mine. You’ll buy anything I’m in and you’ll do exactly as you’re told. And you’ll jerkoff to all of them because you can’t control yourself. Your cock twitches away for me day after day, night after night.

I can just sit here and flip you off and you’ll buy it, because you love it. You love when I tell you to fuck off. You love it when I make fun of you for being so stupid. So you click, and pay and jerk, over and over again. You’re a moron. It’s so pathetic how much you love me. But that’s not enough for me, I want you to go broke for me.

I’m barely showing you any skin, and you’re still going to buy this because underneath these clothes, you know that it’s me. And you need more of me. You’ll pay for anything I make. All I have to do is flip you off, call you a loser, and instantly you click and pay. You’re a stupid idiot and the only thing you’re good for is buying videos. So go on, fulfill your life’s purpose and buy all of my clips. Lose your mind to me. You’re completely addicted. And how do I know? Because you’re going to buy this video where I tell you what an idiot you are for buying this video! LOL! You’re putty in my hands, I have you wrapped around my fingers, you’re addicted and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Format: WMV

Duration: 00:06:22

Size: 219 Mb

Resolution: 960x540

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/file/6ad105699e40e8e012e2d4a5ffebb6e2/jasminebuy-wmvhd.rar.html

http://k2s.cc/file/3d8afad4e069b/jasminebuy-wmvhd.rar

Title: Just Fucking D.!.E. Loser

Description: Look at you, staring at me again. Do you know how much I fucking hate you? I fucking hate you! You spend your whole life jerking off to my clips, you have no life. We’d all be so much better off if you just rolled over and d.!.e.d. Fucking D.!.E! Stop wasting the air that I breathe, you shouldn’t be breathing the same air. You are a waste of space on this planet. You’re a fucking loser, it should say ‘Loser’ on your headstone when you fucking d.!.e.

You’re a fucking stupid moron. Find out some creative way to k.!.l.l. yourself. Just do it. Fucking k.!.l.l. yourself for me. Perform the ultimate submission and just off yourself. Do it you fucking idiot. I fucking hate that you watch my videos, I fucking hate that you jerkoff to me. I fucking hate you and I wish you were fucking d.e.a.d. And what’s so fucked up is that the more that I tell you this, the more you love me. You’ve got some sick little thing up in your head. You’re so screwed up!

The more I hate you the more you love me. You just can’t get over me. You’re so fucking stupid, so fucking addicted. You’re so pathetic, searching for me all over the internet. You have no other life, no other purpose. Just d.!.e! You are fucking useless, you little fucktard! Do it loser, k.!.l.l. yourself for me. Nobody would fucking care if you d.!.e.d. Nobody would miss you. No one gives a fuck about you. D.!.E. for me. That’s the only thing I want from you. That would make me so happy.

I could care less about you and I’m your whole fucking world. Jerking off to me night and day. I don’t even know you exist. I don’t even know your name.

And the most fucked part of all of this is that you’re sitting there, jerking off to me telling you to fucking d.!.e. You’re fucking pathetic! Jerk off and k.!.l.l. yourself.

Format: MP4

Duration: 00:05:15

Size: 180.53 MB

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/file/d32735f12651075fa1c5806a94bd318e/jasminehate-wmvhd.rar.html

http://k2s.cc/file/d9b2b868d4853/jasminehate-wmvhd.rar

Title: Lick That Screen Idiot, Complete Virtual Degradation

Get ready to worship me the only way you know how, through your screen! You’ve never even met me, you know nothing about me, yet you’re constantly jerking off to me through your screen. You’ve created some kind of virtual connection. But don’t stop, I want you hooked, and I can do it simply through your computer. You’re so desperate for attention, that I don’t even have to be there, and it doesn’t even have to be live. This is a video loser, I’m not even talking to you, I’m talking to a fucking camera where I filmed this months ago. Yet there you are, jerking away as if I’m actually talking to you! You fucking idiot!

I’m going to have you virtually worship my whole body in this clip. My perfect feet, my juicy ass, my huge tits, you’re going to be so addicted. But worshiping me through your screen isn’t humiliating enough. I want you to lick your screen! Every time I put one of my perfect body parts up to the screen, I want you to lick it. Go on, do it. Make an ass of yourself as you sit there all alone and jerk. You’re going to feel so stupid, but you love that, don’t you? You love feeling stupid. It makes your cock rock hard! Lick that screen idiot!

Look at what I”m going to you. I have you jerking off and licking your screen. You see what I can do to you? I’ll even let you lick my pussy through your screen. This is the closest you’ll ever get to pussy. You must look so stupid and I’m just laughing thinking about what a stupid fucktard you are. Worship me loser. Lick that screen idiot and jerk it faster.

You’re going to live in this little virtual world forever, worshiping me, licking your screen and jerking off like a moron. But I’m going to make this even more humiliating. I’m going to have you blow that load all over your computer screen and then I’m going to make you lick it all up! Look what I can make you do loser!

Duration: 00:07:29

Size: 257.97 MB

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/file/484e1a42af223081fe1864a44fedff0d/jasminescreen-wmvhd.rar.html

http://k2s.cc/file/4923569416a9e/jasminescreen-wmvhd.rar

Title: Pain For My Ass

This is going to be a sexy jerkoff instruction and you’re going to enjoy every minute of it. You wish! Go on, jerk off, but.. every time I turn around and show you my ass, you will hurt your balls or your cock, whatever I decide. Got it? Touch yourself, jerk that cock for me. Then I’m going to put my big round booty in your face and you’re going to squeeze those balls! Do it, hurt yourself for my ass. And you’re going to do this over and over again. Pain and pleasure.

Pump it again for me you pathetic little loser. Pump that cock for my big tits. Now look at my ass and slap that cock. Slap it! Hurt that dick while you stare at my perfect ass. Do it for me. Now jerk it again. Awww is it going to be hard to cum with all that pain in your cock and balls? Well good, I don’t care. Jerk and hurt, jerk and hurt, over and over again. I’m going to be relentless in this clip. You’re head is going to be spinning between pain and pleasure. You love jerking off to me, you can’t stop. And you also love obeying me so you must hurt yourself every time I command you to with my ass. I’m going to come up with so many different ways for you to hurt your cock and balls for me.

You love obeying this sexy Glamazon. I make you feel so insignificant. You know you need to obey me. My curves just make you stupid. And I want you in pain for my ass loser. I want you down on your knees, worshiping my body and my ass as I send you in to a frenzy of pain and pleasure. Pain for my ass… totally worth it. Now I’m going to let you cum, but it’s going to hurt…

Duration: 00:06:32

Size: 225.15 MB

Download:

http://rg.to/file/4903961ce228ad5764024e12bc41d472/jasminejerk-wmvhd.rar.html

http://k2s.cc/file/49eecc316a3f1/jasminejerk-wmvhd.rar

Title: Worship Jasmine - IP Address Blackmail

Description:Your always fantasizing about me using everything you get off to, against you. Well, here we go. Buy this clip and you'll be blackmailed. Bet you didn't know I get your IP address and name when you buy from most stores. Bet you didn't realize, just because you had to jerk off, I could get ALL of your info. So, you want to be blackmailed, buy this clip. So my warning to you is, don't buy this clip. I really do take my blackmail to the exreme.

Please Note: This clip is purely fantasy based. No IP address' will be searched into unless you beg for it.

Format: MP4

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 349 Mb

Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Download | Play it online