XL Girls Chubby Cuties

kulon111

Anal sex is best in the summer

Bella Bendz is a horny BBW waiting for her man to get out of the bathroom so they can hit the pool in vegas. He comes out in a speedo and his massive cock is just too tempting for her to pass up. She yanks it out, sucks it, and then tells him to fuck her hard. She loves that cock so much that she begs him to fuck her tight ass too. This anal queen enjoys it immensely and he fucks her tight hole for days.

Model: Bella Bendz
Genre: Anal, BBW, Brunettes, MILF

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 29 min 45 s
Size: 1.08 GiB

Download File

kulon111

Another BTS interview with Jessica Lust

watch as I sit down again with the amazing and beautiful BBW MILF Jessica Lust and talk to her about her life and career

Model: Jessica Lust
Genre: BTS

Duration: 14 min 20 s
Size: 534 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Apple Bomb eats & gets fucked at the same time

massive SSBBW Apple Bomb really really likes donuts. So much so that when Christian wants to fuck her, she can't stop eating them...even when he is fucking her fat pussy.

Model: Apple Bomb
Genre: Amazon, BBW, Brunettes, Food, Latina, MILF, SSBBW

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 18 min 32 s
Size: 700 MiB

Download File

kulon111

BBW babes Becki Butterfly and Lady Lynn bang the job applicant

Lady Lynn & Becki Butterfly are bored at work when they spot a hot guy filling out an application. They lock the door to the office and proceed to rock his world. This BBW pair sucks & fucks like no other!

Model: Becki Butterfly, Lady Lynn
Genre: BBW, Brunettes, Busty, MILF, Threesome

Duration: 24 min 38 s
Size: 584 MiB

Download File

kulon111

BBW babes Eliza Allure & Jade Rose go AWOL to get fucked

Eliza Allure & Jade Rose have gone AWOL from the military but are caught in Vegas by Sergeant Christian. He gives them a lecture but isn't prepared from what lengths they will go to in order to blow off some steam. They get his cock out and suck & fuck him until he blows a load in their mouths. TEN HUT!

Model: Eliza Allure, Jade Rose
Genre: BBW, Blondes, Busty, Redheads, Threesome

Duration: 27 min 21 s
Size: 648 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Bbw becki cheats on her husband on her wedding night!

Becki Butterfly is getting married but before she ties the knot she wants one last fling with Christian. He fucks this plump MILF good before cumming all over her face. Okay now you may kiss the bride!

Model: Becki Butterfly
Genre: BBW, Brunettes, Lingerie, MILF, Uniforms

Duration: 34 min 32 s
Size: 820 MiB

Download File

kulon111

BBW goddess Bella Artista demands your cum

Bella Artista is used to getting her way and today she wants to jerk you off. You don't get to fuck her, you don't even get to see her pussy, but what you do get is to make her happy by blowing a big load all over yourself.

Model: Bella Artista
Genre: BBW, Brunettes, Handjob, MILF

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Size: 347 MiB

Download File

kulon111

BBW goddesses get pleasure from their slave

Jessica Lust & Lila Lovely are two BBW goddesses that love being on their throne. They have wants and needs to take care of, and those are always ably filled by their submissive stud Christian. They move him around and make sure his big cock is hard at work pleasing their pussies.

Model: Jessica Lust, Lila Lovely
Genre: Amazon, BBW, Blondes, Brunettes, Busty, femdom, Lingerie

Duration: 28 min 13 s
Size: 1.02 GiB

Download File

kulon111

BBW mermaid cheers up a heartbroken guy

Sasha Syren comes in from a pool party and finds Christian drinking alone and looking down. She has always wanted to get with him and seeing him heartbroken over his recent breakup has her thinking. She goes for broke and hits on him hard. he can't resist her charms and soon this tattooed babe has his big dick in her mouth and is begging him to fuck her pussy. He destroys her in the best ways possible and she is left gasping for breath with a mouthful of cum.

Model: Sasha Syren
Genre: BBW, Brunettes, Busty, Tattoo

Duration: 27 min 23 s
Size: 1 021 MiB

Download File

kulon111

BBW MILF Lauren Fun fucks her daughter's gym buddy

Lauren Fun is a horny housewife that spies an opportunity when Christian comes over to work out with her daughter. She is conveniently not home which gives Lauren the chance to jump on that big dick!

Model: Lauren Fun
Genre: BBW, Brunettes, MILF

Duration: 29 min 40 s
Size: 703 MiB

Download File

kulon111

BBW Sapphire gets fucked

Sapphire is a plump auburn haired beauty that is one of the most popular BBW models in the world. She is amazing in every way and we have a very passionate romp in this scene!

Model: Sapphire
Genre: Busty, MILF, Redheads

Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 31 min 44 s
Size: 374 MiB

Download File

kulon111

BBW schoolgirls get fucked by their Professor

Eliza Allure & Alexxxis Allure are slutty BBW schoolgirls that are looking to get into trouble. They have their sites set on Professor Christian and once they get his dick out, its time for them to be bad little schoolgirls.

Model: Alexxxis Allure, Eliza Allure
Genre: BBW, Brunettes, Redheads, Threesome, Uniforms

Duration: 25 min 59 s
Size: 798 MiB

Download File

kulon111

BBW Trashley Treasures gets pounded

California blonde Trashley Treasures is one sassy babe. She comes into my house and expects me to fuck her properly. Wait....I love blondes, I love thick girls, and I love to fuck. Let's do it Trashley!

Model: Trashley Treasures
Genre: BBW, Blondes, SSBBW

Duration: 21 min 12 s
Size: 858 MiB

Download File

kulon111

BBW twins Scarlet Lavey and Marilyn Mayson fuck a lucky stud

Scarlet Lavey wants to go out with her best friend Marilyn Mayson. They even wore matching outfits. But these plump & busty babes get too worked up before they even leave the house and when they spy Christian's hard cock....well it's time to party right now!

Model: Marilyn Mayson, Scarlet Lavey
Genre: BBW, Brunettes, Busty, Tattoo, Threesome

Duration: 30 min 21 s
Size: 719 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Beautiful BBW Jordynn gets loved up & banged

I admit I have been crushing on Jordynn Luxxx for a year. She finally came back to Las Vegas and this time I made my move. This tiny BBW cutie is absolutely perfect and our romantic and energetic sex session was even better than I imagined. What a goddess!

Model: Jordynn LuXXX
Genre: BBW, Brunettes, Busty, Lingerie, Tattoo

Duration: 26 min 51 s
Size: 1.36 GiB

Download File

kulon111

Beautiful BBW Klaudia Kelly enjoys a big dick

Klaudia Kelly is an absolutely beautiful BBW that only enjoys big dicks. She brings Christian home to find out just how much he is packing in those pants. She measures it, finds it satisfactory, and then rocks his world with her curvy deliciousness!

Model: Klaudia Kelly
Genre: BBW, Blondes, Busty, Lingerie

Duration: 31 min 16 s
Size: 739 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Beautiful blonde amazon BBW Lila loves sex

Lila Lovely is a tall blonde and beautiful BBW that oozes sex. She and Christian have intense chemistry which is evident as soon as they get together. Watch them make love!

Model: Lila Lovely
Genre: Amazon, BBW, Blondes, Busty, MILF

Duration: 26 min 53 s
Size: 826 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Beautiful SSBBW takes the hardcore plunge

Radiant Renee has been giving me the Heisman for years! Finally after much cajoling and begging, she allows me to get her naked and fuck her fat pussy. This gorgeous SSBBW shows off superior cocksucking skills and loves taking the dick too!

Model: Radiant Renee
Genre: BBW, Brunettes, Latina, SSBBW

Duration: 20 min 30 s
Size: 762 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Bella Bendz forces her foot boy to worship her toes

popular BBW star Bella Bendz doesn't want sex, oh no, she wants her feet licked, cleaned, and worshiped. Christian does as he is told, and she enjoys the entire process before sending him away for her toe nail polish.

Genre: Brunettes, Foot Worship, MILF

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 120 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Bella Bendz gets buttfucked on her lunch break

Bella Bendz & Christian regularly meet at a seedy motel room during their lunch breaks for some wild & passionate sex. This time however, Bella urges him to take his monster cock and bury it in her sweet ass.

Genre: Anal, BBW, Brunettes, MILF

Duration: 26 min 58 s
Size: 640 MiB

Download File