xoGisele custom videos

janbavian

I know, been wondering myself, I want to buy one but it's a bit pricey at the moment although I'm sure it'd be worth it. Gisele's said in member chats that they'll be more available soon, probably for $100, I'll be purchasing one then for sho :)
Cool, that's nice that she is lowering the price abit. She mentioned that she had done alot of these videos, but I haven't seen anyone share them. Guess you haven't either?

thadogguk

Cool, that's nice that she is lowering the price abit. She mentioned that she had done alot of these videos, but I haven't seen anyone share them. Guess you haven't either?
...negative, anyone that's had one done is keeping it to themselves! :mad: Let me know if you see anything :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

thadogguk

Yeah, hopefully someone will share soon. Sure man, I'll let you know. Hopefully you will do the same :)
Seen anything yet dude? :)
...also, have you come across this on your travels?

goldengirlsblog posts these caps but I've got no idea where they get them from?!? obviously the video exists or they wouldn't be able to cap it! :mad:

grumpyamishguy

goldengirlsblog posts these caps but I've got no idea where they get them from?!? obviously the video exists or they wouldn't be able to cap it! :mad:

Says right in the blog that its a members show capture. Join her site and I'm sure you can download it there.

janbavian

I'm sad to say I have not come across any custom videos. Those caps look like they might be from a memberchat, maybe it's not posted yet. How about you?

Eros90

Was she honoring Prince in this one?:D

janbavian

I've been looking around for these custom videos but, I have not been able to find one yet.. It is weird since I know she has done alot of them, any of you guys had any luck? :)

thadogguk

I've been looking around for these custom videos but, I have not been able to find one yet.. It is weird since I know she has done alot of them, any of you guys had any luck? :)
...zip...I've been looking too, thought at least ONE might have surfaced by now! :(
I'll be straight on here if I find one! :cool: