you want windows 10? maybe not

BOZZOO

Code:
http://www.winbeta.org/node/11923
according to this, win 10 is going to be collecting data from u, including e-mails.

wiNSA?

Last edited by a moderator:

edvikt

"We must stress that the feedback being collected in the Windows Technical Preview will only occur within the Technical Preview period. Once Windows 10 launches to the public as RTM, the data Microsoft collects will be removed from the operating system. This isn't a permanent feature within Windows 10, and therefore should not be a concern to your average Joe."

BOZZOO

"We must stress that the feedback being collected in the Windows Technical Preview will only occur within the Technical Preview period. Once Windows 10 launches to the public as RTM, the data Microsoft collects will be removed from the operating system. This isn't a permanent feature within Windows 10, and therefore should not be a concern to your average Joe."
where can we see the cite that this quote came from?

BOZZOO

still..who could possibly trust the U.S. govt. when MS n Google are in bed w/ them, particularly Google, in spite of what their privacy policy states? at least MS came forward w/ the data collection, but no way do i trust that its not going to be part of the OS when it comes out.

BOZZOO

Code:
http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/destroy_windows_10_spying.html
heres an app that suppose to blocks win 10 from spying and removes apps u cant normally. i dont have nor will get 10. its not my software, im not responsible for it or its actions. hope it helps.