Femdom Shrinking Fetish & Giantess Girl

sidri

Ring Size : The Revelation Part 1
Story:
Ashlynn has owned a secret magic ring that has enabled her to shrink down anyone she wants and keep them as pets. One day after drinking all day with her bff Ama, she invites Ama home, only to find her tinies have escaped. Ama is intrigued as Ashlynn captures a few of them to show Ama. Ama's pussy swells as the thought of crushing tinies turns her on. Ashlynn is ecstatic to find out Ama is into her microphilia as well, even though Ashlynn doesn't share the same sadistic streak as Ama, she nonetheless goes along with Ama who has starts smashing and eating the tinies she has found. Ashlynn talks Ama into letting a few of them rub their giant feet instead of crushing them and Ama agrees her feet are sore. This only lasts a short time before Ama's cruel tendencies kick in again and she gets back to eating and crushing them. Finally the two girls are so turned on they can't help themselves as they get hot and heavy, Ama drops a tiny into ashlynn's panties as she masturbates her to climax.

Size: 1157 MB
Duration: 00:26:40
Video: mp4 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Step-mom accidentally crushes her step-son and his friends
So help me if my step-son has left his junk all over the place I'm gonna lose it.
Canela is a single step-mom whose step-son is a slob of the highest order. Every time she puts something away, he takes it out again. It's so tiresome.
Thick and heavy Canela cleans the house, does the wash, sweeps, dusts, makes the bed, not knowing her step-son and friends have shrunk themselves as a result of their science experiment gone wrong.
Canela crushes them all, first without knowing and then later, thinking they're insects.
Special effects and immersive audio

Size: 303 MB
Duration: 00:10:09
Video: mp4 1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

The Un-stoppable Giantess Carolina
Giantess Carolina is a busy step-mother and sometimes aware of the tiny army that's constantly attacking her and sometimes not. Most of the time she's too busy to even notice, or to even care. They've been at it for months now and haven't even gotten close to hurting her colossal body. Nothing they do works LOL.
On the occasion where she DOES notice and if she's quite BORED, she will pull them from their vehicles and pinch them between her fingers or put them in her shoe. This provides, if nothing else, a short laugh for the Giantess.
Special Effects and immersive audio

Size: 268 MB
Duration: 00:09:25

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Upskirt Worship JOI
Well hello down there little man! I barely saw you, even though you're furiously masturbating! I get it, seeing such a gorgeous giantess would get any mini-man unbearably horny. It makes total sense to goon over my giant ass looming over you. This upskirt view is enough to make any man weak. Gaze up at my perfection and keep stroking that cock.

Size: 390 MB
Duration: 00:07:42

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Troublesome Tiny Men in my Nose
I have a couple of tiny pet men who live in my dungeon but when I woke up this morning one of them was missing. I check everywhere I can think of and swear I can hear his voice. It sounds oddly echoing though? Eventually I realise what has happened - he loves my sneezes and has crawled into my nose overnight! I'm furious - I'm going to have to try to sneeze him out and I'm worried he might get hurt. I tell him to tickle the inside of my nose to try and trigger a big enough sneeze to send him flying free...

Size: 176 MB
Duration: 00:04:49

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Fan Mail
While checking my fan mail, I come across a small package. And to my surprise you have shrunk yourself to be my little pet. And tell me you are my biggest fan! But to your surprise I just laugh at your demands on how to take care of you and say you look more like a snack than a pet. I start to tease you as if Im going to swallow you whole. You are so scared and riddled with anxiety and ask to be sent back home. I keep teasing you. Each time you have no idea if its really going to be the end of you or not. I give you little chances to prove yourself to me. Lets see if I end up eating you or if I decide to keep you around.

Size: 973 MB
Duration: 00:16:11

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Trainer - Get down & give me 10
Lora has been waiting on here training client for quite some time and she's starting to wonder if he is even going to show up at all.
OMG! is that YOU!?! what happened to you!?
Oh wait, i've been hearing about this...men all over the city have been shrinking. Wow, you're just so tiny...hey so ...i know this is kinda weird but did your dick shrink to?
Show it to me! ...SERIOUSLY show it to me NOW - or else i'll squash you. OMG it's so tiny! gosh i don't think you'll ever be able to have sex again. Tell you what...just because i feel sorry for you, why don't you jerk it while i put on a little oil and twerk show.
Ready to cum...let me count your down...10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2....

Size: 518 MB
Duration: 00:08:46

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Shrinking Spell Sorcery
You have come to me because you've heard that my magic over the male gender is so powerful, I can even change physical features. Its true! That tiny little bean between your legs can be turned into a giant beanstalk! In all honesty though, I encourage you to stay small. Small things are just so much cuter! Think toy breeds and 2-bite cupcakes. Adorable, right? I see... you're set on becoming larger... despite my own preferences. Oh well. Here, take this pill and let the magic run its course.... OMG!! You're getting SMALLER! Ooopsies lmao. Looks like you got a shrinking spell instead of a growing charm! Perhaps you shouldn't have been so selfish. I DID SAY I prefer smaller things. But no... you didn't want to listen. And now you're my tiny little man-doll to use as I wish! Awww, you're SO cute and tiny... and helpless! Haha, imagine all the evil things I can do to you! I'm like a giantess compared to you now. Let's play, little little little one!

Size: 580 MB
Duration: 00:11:16

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

A Giantess and Her Feet
Did you enjoy the dinner we just ate? I hope so. I also baked you some cookies. Oh, yes.....I baked them myself. Did you enjoy those too? I hope you did because they're just magical! Anyway, the reason I invited you over was to talk to you about your foot fetish. Yes, I noticed you looking at my size 6 feet. I know how much you want to worship them, suck and lick my feet and toes and just give them the pampering they deserve. What's that? You feel funny? Oh....that must be the cookies doing their magic. I'm shrinking you, and you are going to worship my now gigantic feet. Awwww, look at you all little and tiny. I bet I could just squish you with one of my toes. But I won't - at least not yet. Worship your giantess Nicole now. Worship my feet with your tiny mouth and little tongue. I'm going to press my huge foot onto your face and suppress you. Should I squish you? Stomp you? Maybe pick you up and eat you? Hmmmmmm.....or maybe I'll keep you around a little longer for more fun

Size: 292 MB
Duration: 00:07:41

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Completely & Utterly mine - SFX Epic
Olivia Rose is the perfect girlfriend.
She loves her Successful so much, and she's even into fulfilling his kinks just to keep him happy. he got a major case of foot-fetish, but she don't mind using it to drive him crazy. there's only one problem: he is a photographer and a dancer, and that means that he is being around plenty of other women. that drives her nuts and fuels the corrupting fire of her jealousy.
One day, she finds hi diary and discover that he got some secrets he never shared with her! shocking as she is, an idea forms...combining this new piece of knowledge with her being a genius might be the solution to EVERYTHING...
It's been a while since my last Epic SFX, and I'm very glad to come back with a new one like this.

Size: 1527 MB
Duration: 00:40:06

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Gummy Bear Game
*Custom Request*
You took to the shrinking process quite well! You've become adorably tiny, just speck compared to me. Now that you're shrunken down, let's play a game! I'm going to line up a few gummies, then close my eyes and countdown. Hurry while you can and hide behind one of them. I'm going to try to guess which gummy you are hiding behind and if I find you, I get to eat you! Sounds like fun, right?

Size: 556 MB
Duration: 00:12:36

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Hungry Giantess
I am dancing around and entertaining myself when I notice a group of tiny little men gawking at me. I turn around laughing, knowing how puny and pathetic you all are and start teasing you. I know that whimpy little perverts like you serve no purpose in this world...except maybe one. I am a dedicated gym patron, I love to keep my body fit, strong and healthy, and a great deal of that depends on getting adequate protein. After discovering you all have been shrunk by a military machine, the lightbulbs in my head go off...what better use for a group of tiny little pervs than to use you as fuel for my next workout

Size: 702 MB
Duration: 00:15:34

Download or WATCH ONLINE