BLOCKED FROM SITE... Cloudflare keeps on looping...!

Raif

I'm blocked of kitty-kats site because of the cloudflare delating the opening of pages...

After long wait times... Noneof thepages I clicked opened and the site told me that I am blocked...

Can any site admins or moderators open my block please?

If anyone knows how to get rid of Cloudflare "Checking your browser" message loop... I would appreciate...

Thanks in advance.

Ron

Same here. I need to use a VPN (from Canada access) to get the homepage!!!!
What is happening?
Is any mod aware of this problem???
Thanks for some feedback...

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Cloudflare protection is sometimes more intrusive and blocks non malicious accesses, unfortunately that's actually the only way to keep the board safe. My personal experience is that after minutes or hours since a block I am allowed to access again :dunno:

It seems like this happens right around midnight Central time here in the US each night. The screen just has the Cloudfare dots going back and forth and nothing ever opens. Very strange.

Ron

For me it all normal now, no problems (except a check page that appears first, and then goes to KK's home page smoothly).

Amadore

Even though Bulk Image Downloader said they updated a few days ago the app to work on here, it doesnt. Endless Cloudflair.

It's getting worse. IF you can get a thread to open and try to click like you get the "Oops we ran into a problem" which means nothing else is going to open and you have to start all over again.

Amadore

I was unable to access this site, at all. For days. The Cloudflair would just go on and on.

So, I completely power cycled my entire internet set-up, turned everything off, disconnected everything. This means turning off wifi on my phone and tablet so they don't try to connect before I want them too. Then set everything back up starting with my modem first, then PC, then TV, then phone, etc.

Now, after one Cloudflair of course, I am able to access the site again. So, this may be a suggestion to people for a temporary fix.

The fact is, the Cloudflair is ridiculous and needs to be changed or modified.

birdas

i understand the necessity of the DOS protection system but is sems to block all of us for many days. Only the last 1-2 days, for some hours it seems to go back to "normal" on it own... I cannot understand if this is some kind of practice or in random...Maybe it keep people out but once the it gets crowded it refuses acccess.. Sad to see it off line for so many hours.. will cause many visitors not regular to avoid visiting again

Milobear

I got all excited when a freind said kitty is working again. i came on and NO CloudFlare!!! i was ale to download 6 sets, then just as i was going to post a big thank you, there it was..... Cloudflare!!!! stopping the dl completely. i had been avoiding kitty for 2 -3 weeks, guess it's back to that.

cosmicfilter

Same. Can surf for awhile, then it locks up. Sometimes cloudflare, sometimes just endless wait where page just does not load. Volume/traffic issue, perhaps?