Can't download TEZ files from kitty-kat!

zeroneo1968

Tried downloading files through TEZ and yes I have an account. It keeps telling me i'm not a member of Kitty-Kat and yet here we are. Any suggestions?

qwz75

Global Moderator
Staff member

"Some users who already have a subscription with tezfiles bought elsewhere did notice they are unable to download the files posted on here: this is because tezfiles made an agreement with our forum in order to enable the downloads only for users who bought a tezfiles subscription from here. This has been done in order to mitigate the effect of the many "debrid" services who are causing a serious damage to our forum by attacking our finances. "

zeroneo1968

So your saying I have to buy another subscription to kitty-kat for TEZ along with k2s filefox and so on. Then maybe Kitty-kat needs to make everything TEZ then! It's BS to have to purchase so many subscriptions.

"Some users who already have a subscription with tezfiles bought elsewhere did notice they are unable to download the files posted on here: this is because tezfiles made an agreement with our forum in order to enable the downloads only for users who bought a tezfiles subscription from here. This has been done in order to mitigate the effect of the many "debrid" services who are causing a serious damage to our forum by attacking our finances. "

somebeach

I cannot do 3 separate file host, and this seems to be the only forum that does not have just one file host for members. I get not putting all the eggs in one basket, but this makes it harder to support after all these years being a member, I am now at a dilemma. I do not need 3 file hose for a download here or there. Internet models section has TEZ and K2S, but if go to top models I need a different one there. Please end this crazy and help members to support site better.

Newmo

I bought my tezfiles through this sites link last year for this site thinking I was supporting this site and it is no longer valid! I'm guessing they put the block up sometime early this year/late last year as my Tezfiles worked until then...considering it is still valid until end of Oct is there any solution?

qwz75

Global Moderator
Staff member
I bought my tezfiles through this sites link last year
Dear friend!
Tezfiles allowed here since March 1, 2022 (this year)
Before that time this host was not allowed here.
All users got the mail at Mar 2, 2022:
"Mar 2, 2022:
Hi,
Starting on march 1, tezfiles will be added to the allowed hosts list.--"

Wherever you bought your Tezfiles account: it was not here - and unfortunately it's not valid here.
I do my best to help anyone who needs help
BUT!
Think about this again!

qwz

TheyLive

I tried buying thru kitty kats, for some reason despite having a valid credit card im only directed to resellers?
And those resellers dont apear to work, im out $75 at the moment, with no code to activate my account and no answers from the reseller. K2S was so much better, atleast there i could pay with a card directly

TheyLive

I renewed it not long ago and it worked fine. Tez is the only one i have problems with. The reseller was the strangest too

Mikearshy3

I renewed it not long ago and it worked fine. Tez is the only one i have problems with. The reseller was the strangest too
I just ran into the same thing, they don’t tell you until after you have purchased tezfile that it will not work unless you purchase from here. Rapidgator and Firefox don’t seem to have this issue, it use to be you could subscrib to a host then ur good, but with tezfiles, you have to pay other sites plus tezfiles to download… ripoff

Newmo

i gave up on Tez hopefully this site will as well I renewed my FF through this sites link so hope that they are going to migrate the Tez stuff back to FF. At least at FF you can pay for in a straightforward manner!

Grass

What the hell is this shit? I clicked on a Tezfiles link here at kitty-kats, and decided to buy a subscription at Tez. There was no warning anywhere that my subscription would not work for KK files. It just took my money (through a dodgy looking reseller) and then wouldn't let me download anything. Is Tezfiles just a ripoff? Is Kitty-kats a ripoff? Why are you still using Tezfiles when you've known for a year that there are issues? That was an expensive ($90 for 90 days) subscription and I'm getting nothing for it. There were no issues with other hosts (FF, k2s, etc.). Does kitty-kats just keep changing and adding file hosts in order to squeeze everything they can out of their members? Is that what this "file sharing" site is?