Girl/Girl Diaries Of Lesbian Teacher (2006)

hosmY

Diaries Of Lesbian Teacher (2006)

Cast: Tsubasa Okina, An Himeno and Mana Yuuki
Genre: Japanese

I own a couple of other Japanese lesbian DVDs that are both excellent and highly erotic. Sadly, this one isn't all that good.

On the positive side, those of you who hate that mosaic censoring on other JAV videos will be happy to know that's not the case with this one. Personally, it never bothered me all that much.

On the negative side, this one should be titled "Diaries of a Lesbian Student," as the teacher appears to have little choice in the matter. As I don't speak Japanese I couldn't understand what they were saying to each other, but it was pretty easy to guess the plot in this one. Basically, a female student has incriminating photos of a female teacher playing with herself, so she blackmails her into letting her (the student) repeatedly use a dildo on the teacher. There was little fondling, caressing, kissing, or real eroticism, just a lot of mechanical "dildo plunging" over and over and over. I was disappointed. Later, another student gets involved, but it simply leads to more of the same

File Size : 695.6 MB
Resolution : 576x432
Duration : 01:34:47
blacky TEAM

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d149b880b5117/Diaries_Of_Lesbian_Teacher.mp4