FTV Emily - Big Heavy Naturals - Full Figured Blonde 11/09/20

Pinkside

Emily - Big Heavy Naturals
Release Date : 11/09/20 (NEW!!!)

Meet Emily, a beautiful and BUSTY blonde in braids who speaks Norwegian and has a fun personality as well as an amazing body! We meet her on a very hot Arizona day and it only takes a few seconds before she pulls out those incredible 34G natural breasts to get a little refreshing breeze! She seems fascinated by her own big naturals - and can you blame her? - as she squeezes and bounces them in her flowery blue dress outdoors, enjoying the feeling of her own hands on her body. Getting indoors out of the extreme heat, we see her continue the breast play as she swings her boobs around, making them clap and licking her own nipples. Next she grabs a long acrylic dildo, sliding it between her boobs to 'tittyfuck' herself before spreading her legs on the couch and penetrating herself with the toy. As she fucks herself she uses a magic wand toy on her clitoris, and the powerful combination brings her to a nice strong orgasm, her first of the day! Next up is a fun dance in her pink bikini, stripping down until she gets completely naked to shake that incredible body to the music. Next we get right up close as she starts to finger herself after talking about some sexual adventures she's had, getting more and more fingers inside until she's fisting! Continuing the kinky penetration she reaches for a large yellow squash, then uses her fingers and a magic wand for another hot climax. After a topless lunch break we see her in the shower peeling out of her little lacy white panties, lathering up her body and massaging her breasts, then letting the water cascade over her skin to rinse off. On the floor of the shower we see her using a very large dildo for deep penetration, bringing a vibrator into the mix as well for dual pleasure. After drying off we see her back outdoors for some fitness fun, doing some topless jumping jacks and some work on the spinning bicycle, bouncing those boobs around like crazy! After one last penetration session we see her in a blue dress enjoying a gorgeous sunset as she bids us goodbye...a stunning girl with a magnificent body, enjoying a fun day of shooting with FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Jeg heter Emily,

My favorite color is yellow. I speak Norwegian. I like hiking, swimming and food. I love cats and have three. Their names are Allie, Max and Jason. I'm really good at cooking and rock paper scissors. I love to cook for family and friends. Food is my love language. My favorite foods are sweet and carbs. I have a college education in the STEM field. I love wine and going wine tasting- I prefer reds- my favorite is Barbera. I enjoy sunshine and love being at the beach. I like to lie in the sun like a lizard. My favorite beach in the world is in Tamuning, Guam. I'd be a career beach bum if the pay were better. I don't have an appendix. I get really bad road rage and have a long history of speeding tickets but none of them were my fault. I once got a matching tattoo with a married man (he told me he was divorced, hope you enjoy actually being divorced, A.!). My twitter is @Emilyright3 instagram @emilyright8

Videographer/Photographer's Comments :

Hi fellas! Lia here! I was a little worried about how the day with Emily was going to go. I follow a routine with models who travel from another state to us. I usually talk to them the night before and before they get on their flights. I had not heard back from Emily either day. I assumed she "no showed". Turns out I was very wrong and she had to sit outside at the airport in 115 degree Arizona heat before she tracked me down. I felt soooooo horrible. I thought she was going to be mad at me and it might affect our day. Come to find out after I apologize 100 times she was very cool and we had a great day. That is when it happened.... She pulled out her boobs and I almost fainted. They are natural huge perfect fun bags. Cause it is really hard to tell how big they really are until she whips them out. So I planned my whole days around her awesome chest. Titty fucking, lotion show, making them clap, and after our bikini fun with a squash I said "get in my shower! Let's soap those bad boys up". Also using my biggest dildo in the shower as well. After I set up a little workout area in the backyard. In the middle of it she informs me she doesn't really workout. We had a big monsoon coming in. I knew the sunset would be out of this world so I cut the workout short and we rushed to the highest parking garage I could find and ended the day with some pretty sunset images. All in all what I thought would be a bad day. Turned into a really awesome time. All thanks to her! Check out her application Images #1 #2 #3

Total Duration : 01:23:04
Total Size : 7,08 Gb
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4

Video I - Full Figured Blonde

(1 Video - Splitted Into 13 Clips)

Download :

emily-00009050-01-1080p.mp4
emily-00009050-02-1080p.mp4
emily-00009050-03-1080p.mp4
emily-00009050-04-1080p.mp4
emily-00009050-05-1080p.mp4