Girl/Girl Finger Dippers (2018) HD

hosmY

Finger Dippers (2018) HD

Stars: Alexis Love, Ashlyn Molloy, Aubrey Star, Belle Knox, Kacy Lane, Kimmy Granger, Milla Yul, Uma Jolie, Veronica Radke

Belle Knox, the College (Ivy League may I add) freshman has been very vocal about her experiences in the adult business. So vocal that in fact we have heard how she likes to be handled and called names, What? Really? (and it's hearsay anyway). Well none of that is happening here. But what you will see here is this HOT, little spinner get her tight, wet pussy off until she is throbbing with orgasm and waiting for the next cock to penetrate her pulsating bad-ass self! Belle, we love you in French, English and all languages in between.

Wait until you see Kacy Lane get naked in her first X-Art solo shoot! Gorgeous girl, killer legs, great ass, and a tight pussy that is ready for some action. Who wouldn't want to be in this Lane? When Kacy spreads her pussy and begins to finger fuck herself, imagine yourself joining her for an orgasmic afternoon by the ocean beach that goes on forever. As The Eagles might say, prepare yourself for a real erotic treat -- "life in the fast lane" with Kacy!

There are pretty girls, beautiful girls, and then girls like Uma Jolie. I am not sure if anyone gets off shooting for X-Art more than this stunning Californian. Just look at those eyes. They would suck in any man (so to speak) or woman. Uma is classy and loves animals. Wouldn't you love to be that puppy in this shoot? She has such a sexy and teasing sense of humor. Miss Jolie also truly appreciates the finer things in life, whether it is a good wine or hot sex. When she raise her lovely legs and starts fingering her perfect pussy, well, it takes your breath away.

This irresistible and exclusive superstar is ready for more action, so she stripped down to her sparkly X-Art panties and stole our attention (in the best way ever). Besides the sexy biting of her lip and the "come hither" looks of her gorgeous green eyes, we find a perfect pink pussy begging to be fucked. Join now to see this super cutie show you just how she likes it

Scarlet (expert squirter) is back on X-Art with a edgy new look and the same fuckable charm. You're invited into her private poolside cabana to watch her masturbate so intensely and passionately while craving more than her fingers in her wet pussy. She's seriously seductive and just getting warmed up!

In the world of erotica and beautiful things, Ashley S stands alone as one of the hottest redheads alive today. This girl has an unquenachable appetite for SEX and she is just so HOT to watch, we all turn as red as her hair when we shoot her (because of the panting in the room). Her scene with James Deen is one of my favorite ever. And Ashley I told you not to fall in love, but I dare you to watch it and see how she didn't listen to me. Just click on her model page and you'll see it (Awakenings). You have to watch that one! Promise me you will..

Milla has such a beautiful face that the photographer (and everyone else) instantly is enchanted. She is a European girl with a great sense of humor and a body to die for. Yes, those gorgeous 35D cup tits are real. So is her slim, well-proportioned body and that firm, oh-so-inviting ass. When she begins to spread her pussy and arouse herself in the shower, all bets are off. Milla is so desirable that it makes you ache. Yes, this is her first shoot with X-Art. She is so fucking hot that you can't wait to see more of her, right? Maybe we can do something about that.

Categories: Website Content -> Straight Hd Movies -> Downloads Hd Movies -> Streaming Video Masturbation -> Solo Girls Toys & Dildos -> Solo Female Gonzo -> Masturbation Appearance -> Brunettes Appearance -> Natural Look

File Size : 2054.8 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:27:02

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7bc77c5a8aa9a/Finger_Dippers.mp4