FTV Leda - Babyfaced Kinky Teen - Shy & Quiet Teen - 06/10/20

Pinkside

Leda - Babyfaced Kinky Teen
Release Date : 06/10/20 (NEW!!!)

She's an 18 year old babyfaced Latina, and is just starting out in the adult industry so she has an adorably awkward presence in front of the camera! We meet Leda as she introduces herself outdoors while wearing cute little white cutoff shorts and a loose flowing top, but it's a bit breeze and chilly so she heads indoors and shows off her oral sex technique using a large suction cup dildo. Next we see her spreading wide, using the toy to penetrate herself and then introducing a magic wand type vibrator to bring herself to orgasm! A dancing scene is next as she slips out of a striped dress and wow, that teen body looks great in motion! After a little jogging and stretching outdoors in her workout gear we get a close up view of some fingering, and then her fingers are replaced with a vibrator which she uses to fuck herself to another climax - and we note how wet she's gotten down there! Changing into a blue dress and high heels she relaxes on a couch for a leisurely breast massage, playing with her nipples and enjoying her teen body...and then she fucks herself with another toy before using the powerful vintage Vibraking toy until she has another strong moaning orgasm with visible vaginal contractions. After a brief rest it's time to push her limits a bit and we watch her on the couch fisting herself, enjoying the full sensation in her hole and using the magic wand for yet another climax before bidding us goodbye...a lovely and very sexual teen enjoying her first ventures into the adult world right here on FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hi my name is Leda! I'm 18 years old and I'm from Las Vegas Nevada,growing up I was an only child so I'm used to having all the attention on me so I think that's what brought me into modeling. I absolutely love animals; my favorite is a spotted hyena. I just recently graduated from high school and I currently work as a cashier at a jewelry store. I love the outdoors and so I keep myself active with activities such as hiking, swimming and archery. I love traveling however I have only been to 3 foreign countries but my dream vacation would be a month long trip to Japan hopefully during the cherry blossom festival. I love to think I get along with people very well and that I make friends easily and so every day I set a goal to myself and that is to turn someone's frown upside down :)

Find me on all my social links!

Twitter: Ledalotharia Instagram: Prude_Tube

Videographer/Photographer's Comments :

Hi fellas! Lia here. Let's talk about Leda...We'll she definitely marches to the beat of a different drummer. She's crazy kind of off in her own world most of the time. But all this wacko awkwardness is what makes her so entertaining to watch. She reminds me of that free sprit type of girl that you want to bring on a road trip. So that's what we decided to do. Drive around with my top down (on my car lol) and find beautiful flower patches to shoot at. She is definitely born in the wrong era. I could see her going cross country in a VW bug to Woodstock. Then once she gets there she is showing off her perky tits (that are not quite done growing yet). Everywhere we stopped and every person we came across on our photo shoot adventure, she would stop and made friends with. Doesn't matter if you're pumping gas or people in line waiting for lunch. She will befriend you. Leda seems to avoid the hype that comes along with being a model. She's just a happy, smiley, and friendly girl. Nothing wrong with that, if you ask me. Check out her application photos: #1 #2 and #3

Total Duration : 01:24:38
Total Size : 7,21 Gb
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4

Video I - Shy & Quiet Teen

(1 Video - Splitted Into 11 Clips)

Download :

leda-00008878-01-1080p.mp4
leda-00008878-02-1080p.mp4
leda-00008878-03-1080p.mp4
leda-00008878-04-1080p.mp4
leda-00008878-05-1080p.mp4