Femdom Shrinking Fetish & Giantess Girl

sidri

Eating a Fan
Custom Script:
A fan of You (Sasha) found the way to shrink and send himself to you, he begs you to swallow him up and he do end up in your stomach to be digested, whatever if he was really ready for that or not. The clip length is 10 minutes, the first 4 minutes are for the pre-vore part (POV), 30 sec are for the vore part (POV then 3rd view) and the 5 min 30 sec left are for the post vore part (3rd view). You interact with the fan the way you want to.
Bonus : there are some things I'd like to see but only if you're ok with them --> 1, a close up of your mouth during the vore scene as you put the fan in your mouth. 2, a close up of your throat as you swallow. 3, a close up of your bare belly as you pat / caress it after the vore scene.

Size: 450 MB
Duration: 00:10:17
Video: mp4 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Enchantress World Domination
I am secretly an evil witch. Once upon a time, I was challenged by a chosen hero, the only one that would be able to stop me from starting the calamity. However, unknown to him, I had enchanted a pair of thigh high socks with a succubus effect. He was no match for them and I ended up shrinking him to a minuscule size. I made him bow down, worship, and of course jerk his tiny little dick to show complete surrender to MY power. As soon as he finished I smashed him under my socked foot. My power began to grow.. and grow.. and grow.. and grow and spread across the planet. With my new power I first re-enchanted my socks with an even more powerful spell. One that would make me grow huge and amplify my power to the point of destroying several thousand galaxies. With those as a backup, I began a hostile takeover enslaving everyone, and making all males my slaves. Even though my power is absolute, I warned you all that if I became bored, or you don’t behave, I would don my socks and destroy everything. However, this had no effect. No matter how many rebels I squooshed or how many cities I destroy, you don’t stay in line. I'm now wearing my powerful, enchanted socks. Laughing at how you are all running for cover and behaving yourselves now even though its too late. For the end... you will each get one last jerk off. You're welcome, and goodbye.

Size: 615 MB
Duration: 00:11:59

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Ops All Over Mummies Tits
Spying on mummy again.. what have I told you about that!
Listen my tiny little son, I'm getting ready for daddy, you shouldn't see mummy like this!
Yes mummy's breasts do look huge in this bra, especially compared to you, your such a tiny boy! If your cold why don't you get back in bed???
Want mummy to warm you up with some cuddles before daddy gets home. Cuddles between my breasts!?!? I'm not sure about that!
Oh come on then quickly climb between mummies gigantic titties

Size: 392 MB
Duration: 00:06:55

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Shrink Ray Request
Hi.
You have accepted a custom video request from me. I've just spotted that the request description cuts off before the end. The full request is below:
I wonder if you would make a custom video for me in the shrunken man genre. The scenario would be:
You have acquired a shrink-ray and have shrunk a man you've seen on the street and brought him home. He's two inches tall and you tell him to masturbate for you for your enjoyment. If he refuses, or fails to come, you'll step on him (bare-foot crush is a big thing for me), so while he's masturbating you're describing in intricate detail what it would be like to step on him. Both what you'd experience feeling him under your foot, and the flattened mess you'd see when you lift your foot up again (I hope you don't mind gore, but also what it would be like for him.

Size: 592 MB
Duration: 00:09:59

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess’s Tiny Pest Cleanup
A giantess is cleaning her bedroom, completely unaware of all the tiny perv men watching her. As she bends down to sweep under her cupboard, she accidentally squashes them with her giant ass. One gets caught in her hair and falls to be crushed between her huge breasts. It gives her a strangely pleasurable feeling, but she continues going about her cleaning. Another is inadvertently crushed beneath her pussy as she moves to get up and she suddenly realises she's extremely turned on. She finds the tiny culprit and begins to get angry. She's mad that all these tiny men have distracted her from cleaning and made a mess, not to mention that they've been turning her on by getting all over her body! But her anger turns to excitement and lust as she realises all the fun she's about to have taking their tiny lives into her hands...

Size: 813 MB
Duration: 00:13:47

Download or WATCH ONLINE