FTV Sommer - Sexy Fit Squirter - Tan Tomboy Style 11/03/20

Pinkside

SOMMER - SEXY FIT SQUIRTER
Release Date : 11/03/20 (NEW!!!)

Our first look at stunning Sommer is on a bright sunny day as she comes walking through the door in a cute pink dress and heels, and we immediately note her beautiful smile and of course that incredible body with a little side-boob peek! It was incredibly hot outdoors so she heads into the house, grabbing two of her own toys and introducing us to 'Pinky' and 'The Brain' as she relaxes nude on the couch. Climbing up on top of the couch we see her practicing her oral on The Brain, licking the toy up and down and deepthroating it before sliding it inside herself, fucking her hole and then using a magic wand vibrator to have multiple squirting orgasms, soaking the couch! Next up is a little nude billiards, climbing up on the table giving us a perfect view of her amazing butt as she sinks a few balls...and then fucking herself with the large end of the cue stick! This gets her in the mood for more masturbation with the magic wand, enjoying another strong orgasm with squirting. After a naked lunch break we see her relaxing in a wicker chair, spreading her thighs and using her fingertips to gently rub oil into her privates, sliding between her labia and touching herself...and then using a thick vibrating dildo to fuck herself hard to more squirting climax pleasure! To cool down we see her doing some bottomless yoga, stretching out and then grabbing the yoga ball with built-in dildo to ride for more penetration play...and she goes for a bouncy ride, which we see from two different angles before saying her goodbyes, a gorgeous and energetic MILF with an outstanding body here on FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hiya! Sommer Love here, I am from not so sunny PA, growing up on the east coast has always made me love an appreciate summer, hence why I am Sommer Love. Also having a Birthday in July helps! I am lucky 7/11! Growing up I was more of a tom boy spending time at the dirt bike track or at my family's garage where I came to love anything with an engine. Now I spend most of my time with my family and my lovely fur babies, having our adventures of hiking, camping and the occasional road trip. In the future I would like to see myself as some type of fashion Model or even a designer, the other I get the more I love expressing myself through photography and fashion! I cannot wait to see where life takes me, so stick around, I really think it is going to be a blast.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments :

Hi Fellas! Lia here,

I knew from the moment I opened the door Sommer was the type of girl that is "one of guys". She is borderline tomboy-ish. She has a deep raspy voice (just like me). Maybe I am predacious but I love a girl with a deep voice. Because Sommer has a bit of edge to her, it was super fun putting her outside of her comfort zone. Making the first outfit for wardrobe a really girly dress and going on location to have her do some modeling. Come to find out this is one of her first shoots EVER. Her attitude was she's open minded and not shy at all. She has a very exotic look. Her body is very fit. You can tell she takes care of herself! Her skin tone is so tan. Naturally! It looks so smooth to the touch. She did tell me she has anemia and that's the reasoning for the bruising on her thighs. It was really fun watching her enjoy herself all day with all of my different toys. Surprise! Come to find out she is a squirter! Rejoice! I only wish I had more time with her to shoot. The only flight was a lot earlier than I am use to so we were a bit rushed towards the end. Cause we were running out of time. (F#&K You Covid!) All in all... Sommer is a good time! Enjoy!

Total Duration : 01:08:33
Total Size : 5,84 Gb
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4

Video I - Tan Tomboy Style

(1 Video - Splitted Into 12 Clips)

Download :

sommer-00001403-01-1080p.mp4
sommer-00001403-02-1080p.mp4
sommer-00001403-03-1080p.mp4
sommer-00001403-04-1080p.mp4
sommer-00001403-05-1080p.mp4