The MM & BF Subscribers Galleries

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Is there something from Ms.Anamoly
honestly I don't know who you are talking about :dunno:

@stella101 how many "I'd like to put my c@#k in between those boobs" messages did you receive after you've changed your avatar? :p LOL you don't know how many messages I received from people thinking the one in my avatar is my butt

stella101

honestly I don't know who you are talking about

@stella101 how many "I'd like to put my c@#k in between those boobs" messages did you receive after you've changed your avatar? LOL you don't know how many messages I received from people thinking the one in my avatar is my butt
HAHAHAHAHA
You've made me laugh so much!
So far no messages at all, I hope it stays that way :)
If I'm honest at the beginning when I joined that website I thought too that ass on your avatar could be yours LOL!
After I realized what kind of stuff is posted here and I said to myself, oh that must be dude, or one fu**ed up chick hahaha:p
Yeah, it was a god damn time that I put some hot avatar for myself, right?
And there was no doubt that for my avatar I choose the hottest babe on the web:D

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
If I'm honest at the beginning when I joined that website I thought too that ass on your avatar could be yours LOL!
After I realized what kind of stuff is posted here and I said to myself, oh that must be dude, or one fu**ed up chick hahaha
Yeah, it was a god damn time that I put some hot avatar for myself, right?
And there was no doubt that for my avatar I choose the hottest babe on the web
Of course I appreciate your choice ;)