The MM & BF Subscribers Galleries

stella101

I am ill actually (that's why my threads' updates are lacking since few days), not a serious disease - I mean my life is not in danger - but a really bad infection causing me terrible headache which get worse in front of a monitor... so you'll have to wait a bit more before I can update my threads again. I'm not sure (I haven't got my hard drive with me) but Tanita and Lemur maybe have a couple more sets, I'll have a look as soon as possible

SAN
OMG SAN, that's sad news.
Take as many time as you need, we'll hold on, no worries about that my mate.
I'll hold my fingers crossed for you to get well asap.
When I had a Corona virus I had the worst headaches ever, and I tried a regular medicine for that and since it didn't worked on me I used a few drops of CBD oil under my tongue and that helped me to beat the headaches really fast and since that I had no problems in the future (except the fact that Coronavirus changed my taste and smell which haven't returned:()
Luckily it didn't changed my taste for a women :p
Take care,
and I wish you the best!

kriskano

I am ill actually (that's why my threads' updates are lacking since few days), not a serious disease - I mean my life is not in danger - but a really bad infection causing me terrible headache which get worse in front of a monitor... so you'll have to wait a bit more before I can update my threads again. I'm not sure (I haven't got my hard drive with me) but Tanita and Lemur maybe have a couple more sets, I'll have a look as soon as possible

SAN
Take your time
If we love ... we can wait

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Dear San, any chance of getting the whiteflowers set?
White-Flowers is somewhere inside this thread, but don't ask me where because search function doesn't work :dunno:

SANDEE

BLACK IS SEXY - BLACK PANTIES
(2 SETS)

13 + 25 pics
25 MB

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
SANDEE

BLUE - BRIGHT BLUE -
CHANGING - COMPETITION
(4 SETS)