Adult Moms - MILFs and Mature Collection

HardGame

Curvy Claire - Dial A Dicks Huge 10 Inch Cock
I'd only had four cocks today and none of them satisfied me. Annoyingly my vibrator had dies too, so I rang Dial-A-Dick and asked for a truly exceptional big cock to satisfy me. They didn't disappoint, sending a guy with an enormous 10 inch cock for me to fuck. Happy days Claire xx

Mp4 - 1920x1080 - 00:34:21 - 1gb

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/074e390ffbcbd/0296am.mp4

HardGame

Curvy Claire - The Mattress Salesman
I'd ordered a new mattress for my bed as I'd been fucking non stop on it for a few years and this very nice man delivered and installed the new one for me. Now what's the first thing you do when you get a new mattress Try it out of course Needless to say the salesman was willing to oblige me with a good fuck and subsequent hot Jizz over my tits. Claire xx

Mp4 - 1920x1080 - 00:29:33 - 888mb

Download:

HardGame

Curvy Claire - Claire's Fan Fuck
I'd bumped into this guy in the street that I'd fucked quite a while and as we got chatting I knew I had to take him back to my place and feel his hot ram rod shafting my tight hole again. We could hardly contain ourselves and it was absolute bliss bouncing up and down on his thick cock. Claire xx

Mp4 - 1920x1080 - 00:32:05 - 1,16gb

Download:

HardGame

Curvy Claire - Claire's Masked Robber
Masturbating on the phone to a lover, I notice something unusual as a thief breaks in to my home. Pursuing the miscreant upstairs I catch him going through my draws trying to steal my stuff Armed with my double ender, I decided it was easier to subdue him by fucking him and I soon have him under my power. Claire xx

Mp4 - 1920x1080 - 00:19:20 - 719mb

Download: