Girl/Girl All About Jayla Starr 4 (2016)

edredson

All About Jayla Starr 4 (2016)

Stars: Sara Jay, Raven Black, Jayla Starr, Alexis Golden, Daisy Rocks
Description
The biracial cutie, Jayla Starr is back for more freaky sexual action! This installment of the series seems to be focused on lesbian fucking and some of Jayla's hot friends like Raven Black, Sara Jay, Alexis Golden, and Daisy Rock are here to rock Jayla's world! From a naughty doctor's visit to a solo session, to a blazing interracial, lesbian 3-way.this one's got it all!
It's a girl thing!
She Owns Me
I am a complete sub slut and I love when men and women take full control of me. In this scene Sara Jay invites her friend, Daisy Rock, over to show off her new spot and these two white girls treat me like I'm there property. Truth be told, it was such a turn on - my pussy was pulsating hard. I am a pleaser and I get off making people happy with my mouth, pussy and ass hole - and they took full advantage of that.
Dirty Slut
Raven Black has a real dominant side especially when it cums to young sluts like me. Every time she grabs my neck, slap me or spit in my mouth my pussy gets super wet and I start to loose my fucking mind. In this scene she has me all tied up with a ball gag in my mouth so she can do anything she wants to me. Basically I'm her dirty little whore and I obey her every command.
Check Up
I always wanted to get freaky in a doctor's office. I went to get examined and my doctor had a special treat for me. After she finished her preliminary exam, she decided to go deeper...with her tongue! She really started something this time. It turned into an all-out pussy licking feast and me being the super sub slut that I am, you know I had to return the favor in a big way.
Pleasing Me
Pussy and dick are great, but sometimes it may not be readily available, so a girl has to fend for herself. This is when I go to my next favorite thing: my toys! There is more than one way to get super hot in kitchen. I ride my dildo on the counter top until I explode in ecstasy, it was so much fun.
File Name : All About Jayla Starr 4.mkv
File Size : 3064.86 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 01:24:50
Video : AVC (AVC), 5 000 Kbps, 29.003 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Link: Keep2share

https://k2s.cc/file/34cd49bb7751d/All_About_Jayla_Starr_4.mkv