Amanda Verona breast reduction?

Sproket560

In the latest Amanda Verona sets there's a set of extras which includes some selfies of Amanda in a hospital bed. Someone awhile back posted here that Amanda said on her Instagram account that she would get breast reduction surgery someday. Anyone know if she did, and that's the reason she was in the hospital?

VonRaschke

Yikes, if that's true then that kills all of my interest in the launch of her 18+ site next month. I'm an old member and I was gonna rejoin just for that, but not if she mutilated her tits. Really hope this isn't true. Suffering through the destruction of Ellie Model's perfect tits was bad enough, I'm not sure if I could take another tragedy like that.

qwerty42

Really stupid to do it so close to 18, at least let us see them before you o it. They still are huge but not the same as what we have been waiting for, for years

Moderator CM

Her last few set were incredible. Hard to say if they are causing her back problems but she has never mentioned it yet but from what she has done to herself psychologically she feels breasts is all she is and has sort of self destructed to make herself not mainstream attractive with the overload of tats and ear piercings. It's her life but hate to say it may cause her money if she gets too much cut off as some have already been turned off by her artwork so far. I don't mind it but from other forums feedback has not been good. Like Qwerty42 said it's early in life and no pun intended but milking cash for 6 more years then a reduction surely she would have more cash in the bank.

Sproket560

I just imported all the photos from the "extras" set that was in this weeks post into an app that puts images onto a calendar based on their EXIF time stamp, and the pics of her in the hospital were the last ones shot which makes it even harder to disprove she was getting a breast reduction.