Mixed Amazing Sexy Smoking Fetish Videos

Smoking Chilling Legging Fetish HD - AsianBarbieTila

Tila, she is chilling with Kristy and smoking hot in leggings.

File name: Smoking 0909 Smoking Chilling Legging Fetish HD
File Size : 214 MB
Runtime : 4 min 10 s
Resolution : 3840x2160
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

Vaping part 1 - baby_peach

amateur redhead vape play video – watch me blow clouds in my leopard print thong and black lace bra

File name: Smoking 0910 Vaping part 1
File Size : 69.3 MB
Runtime : 1 min 36 s
Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

Download Link:

Insatiable Raven Smokes 2 Virginia Slims - Briellajaden111

Raven loves to smoke. She has to have Virginia Slim 120's though. They just make her feel so womanly and sexy. There's nothing like a long 120 between her sexy lips. But today one isn't enough. No, Raven prefers two at one time. She talks about her smoking addiction, and the brand she can't live without. She dangles the two cigarettes at once in her mouth. She also takes deep inhales, and beautiful streaming exhales which she blows in your face. Double smoking is so hot! Enjoy this hot, flirty smoking clip. Why have just one, when two are much more fun

File name: Smoking 0912 Insatiable Raven Smokes 2 Virginia Slims
File Size : 355 MB
Runtime : 6 min 4 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

Smoking and getting off to my furs - CandiTits

In this vid I enjoy a nice long smoke while I get off on my decadent silver fox fur, while wearing a luxurious cropped black fox coat

File name: Smoking 0913 Smoking and getting off to my furs
File Size : 542 MB
Runtime : 5 min 22 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Satin Glove Cigar Smoke - BuddahsPlayground

My boss is such a bitch. She is condescending and manipulative and I see awe in action al the time. Conniving and backstabbing. She pretty much demanded that I come to her house and clean it before this years Christmas party. Little does she know I ended up in her dressing room trying on her long blue dress, satin gloves and then smoking one of her high dollar cuban cigars. Last week she caught some friends and I having a smoke break out back at the office ands tuck her nose in the air and explained to all of us how disgusting smoking was. Little do all the people at work know, she has her own private stash fine cigars and pipe tobacco's/ I decided to slip into her clothes, her long, satin gloves, and have myself a long...overdue break...on her time. She was paying me well to clean for hers I thought it would be fun to totally take advantage of her. Trust me she deserves it. I take some nice long draws on the big, fat cigar and roll the smoke out all over for you to see. Something about smoking a cigar while wearing satin gloves makes it so seductive and sexy don't you agree? I get nice and close for you too

File name: Smoking 0914 Satin Glove Cigar Smoke
File Size : 373 MB
Runtime : 11 min 19 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

Sexy topless smoking - Dorothy Black

I enjoy a well deserved cigarette. Come and watch my big beautiful tits.

File name: Smoking 0915 Sexy topless smoking
File Size : 966 MB
Runtime : 9 min 27 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Smoking for you - JamieTT

I love smoking you you, dressing up for you and here I am in all my pvc glory lighting up a lovely roll up to Smoke.. Watch as I inhale and exhale and enjoy this smoking clip!

File name: Smoking 0916 Smoking for you
File Size : 494 MB
Runtime : 5 min 7 s

Preview:

Download Link:

public smoking in the car leather jacket - Michellemoist

smoking in the car leather jacket public naughtyness

File name: Smoking 0917 public smoking in the car leather jacket
File Size : 32.7 MB
Runtime : 3 min 30 s
Resolution : 640x480

Preview:

Download Link:

Asian Fucking While Smoking - Ondrea Lee

He eats my pussy and ass and fucks me so good with his big dick. I enjoy smoking on and off while he has his way with me.

File name: Smoking 0918 Asian Fucking While Smoking
File Size : 1.09 GB
Runtime : 20 min 15 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Jade Smokes in the Bath Tub - Jade Styles

Another Smoking Fetish video for all my Smoking Fetish Fans. I do this one in the Bath Tub. Baths are so relaxing. Having a nice cigarette while in the Bath makes it that much more enjoyable. Let me play with the smoke for you while Sitting Naked in my Tub

File name: Smoking 0919 Jade Smokes in the Bath Tub
File Size : 248 MB
Runtime : 6 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Smoking Fetish & Humiliation - Lena Starr

Repurposed custom vid --- Mistress Lena Starr is going to blow smoke into your face whether you like it or not, slave. Fill your lungs with my smoke and be thankful. It's a privilege to be around me.... (Note: use of the name 'Harry' throughout since it's a custom vid

File name: Smoking 0921 Smoking Fetish & Humiliation
File Size : 1.05 GB
Runtime : 8 min 6 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Topless Gloved Smoking Short Version - CandiTits

A slightly shorter version of the full video "Topless Gloved Smoking - Extended" I start off teasing you, wearing a hot red and black corset, complete with thigh-high stockings and heels. I show off my cleavage and ass, bending over in the matching g-string. Then, I slip on my full length, black satin gloves and light up my cigarette. The satin gloves feel so sexy against my smooth skin. I feel down my shapely legs, my crotch, cleavage and face all while taking deep drags of my smoke. I pull down my top, to reveal my full, juicy tits and continue to smoke as I caress them with the soft gloves. I squeeze them together gently, feeling the fabric on my nipples. The stimulation of the soft fabric on my tits and the smooth smoke in my lungs is enticing. Let me ignite your flame with this extremely hot fetish clip, containing tons of snap inhales as I smoke topless.

File name: Smoking 0922 Topless Gloved Smoking Short Version
File Size : 441 MB
Runtime : 6 min 5 s

Preview:

Download Link:

If you want to be addicted to me smoke - Briellajaden111

Ayla tells you exactly what she thinks about me who smoke...and then men who don't. She doesn't like guys who don't smoke. Only real men smoke she tells you. She knows you hate smoking, but she loves the fact that your addicted to her, and would do absolutely anything to grab the fiery blonde goddesses attention...including smoke! Ayla clearly enjoys every puff of her menthol cigarette. It just tastes so damn good. She blows big drags of her cigarette in your face, and even ashes on you loser! You actually thought you had a say in this? Clearly you have no power, and Ayla loves to flaunt hers in your face... Enjoy smoking with her smokestack because you have no choice. Looks like your addiction just gave you a new addiction

File name: Smoking 0923 If you want to be addicted to me smoke
File Size : 267 MB
Runtime : 6 min 2 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Roxanne is Busted - BuddahsPlayground

Roxanne is such a beautiful little brat. She is always into something and her mom can’t turn her eye away from here for a single second. Today while mom went out shopping Roxanne ran across her cigarette case and decided she was a bigger woman than her mom and could easily out smoke her.
mom comes home and catches her and show her exactly what to do and how to do it.
Roxanne is, of course, walking around in her high waisted jeans and high heels trying to get the neighbors attention too . Mom even smokes the old brand MORES… Do you remember those

File name: Smoking 0924 Roxanne is Busted
File Size : 362 MB
Runtime : 11 min 5 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Intriguing Attraction - CandiTits

Starting off from bare lips, You watch me apply multiple layers of lipstick and lip gloss. Two different colors, creating a custom color that's flattering to both my complexion, and the tempting maroon dress I'm wearing. My lips shine and sparkle, as I show off to you my lipstick application. I then break out the first of two More 120's in this clip, and seduce you with the end of it on my lips. My lipstick smears all over the luxury cigarette before I light it up. The soft blue back lighting illuminates the smog in the air, and I show you up close the cigarette smoke billowing from my mouth as it curls up my face. The deep cleavage of my dress competes for attention from my mouth, and I caress my breasts through the soft fabric. I take a moment to re apply my lip gloss before lighting up the second cigarette. Close-up images of french inhales and my smoky mouth as I show you my snap inhales and plumes of smoke. All of the sexy elements, my shiny bright lips, my full cleavage, the cigarette being placed between my lips, how they part as I exhale my sexy smoke... They're all intriguingly attractive to you, which do you love most?

File name: Smoking 0926 Intriguing Attraction
File Size : 702 MB
Runtime : 11 min 17 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Smoking with the butler - Ava Black

Mistress is training her new butler in servitude. And today's requirements are that he learn to soak up the fumes of her cigarette fumes without question. Watch as he struggles in his training but desperately tries to satisfy her

File name: Smoking 0927 Smoking with the butler
File Size : 770 MB
Runtime : 5 min 20 s

Preview:

Download Link: