Mixed Amiee Cambridge in Fucking My Step Sons Bully (2024)

Ironsides

Amiee Cambridge in Fucking My Step Sons Bully (2024)

Genre: Age, Character, Family Roleplay, Group Sex, MILF, POV, Threesomes
Cast: Amiee Cambridge, Cory Chase, Luke Longly

Step Family Succession- Amiee is sitting with her step-son, Aiden, in the car, while Aiden cries to her over his bully at school. Can you make him stop beating me up?! Aiden exclaims. Amiee rolls her eyes as she gets out of the car and she walks towards her step-sons bullys home. Amiee tells Aiden to stay in the car, as she approaches Lukes home. She finds Lukes step-mom, Cory, sitting by her computer and Amiee tells Cory that the medical bills are getting ridiculous now and Luke needs to stop bullying her step-son! Cory has a suggestion She tells Amiee that she can possibly get her step-son to stop bullying Aiden, if she helps Cory out with a few things. Cory tells Amiee that maybe she could sexually help Luke or herself out. Amiee is feeling intimidated by Cory, as Cory starts to undress Aimee. Once Amiee is completely naked, Cory asks her to do a little spin in front of her. Perfect body! Luke is going to love you! Cory exclaims. Cory takes her fingers and she starts to gently rub Amiees clit. Cory pulls her own big, enhanced tits out from under her purple bra and Amiee licks and sucks on her nipples. Cory gets down on the floor while Amiee is sitting on a chair in front of her with her legs spread, and Cory starts to eat her pussy out. Once Amiee cums in Corys mouth, the two MILFs switch places. Now, Amiee is eating Corys pussy out because she wants to make sure that Luke will stop bullying Aiden! Once Cory cums, the two MILFs want to go find Luke New Fuck Toy- Cory and Amiee are completely naked in Corys home gym. Cory picks up her cell phone and she quickly dials Lukes number, and she tells him to come to the gym as quickly as he can. When Luke walks into the gym, he asks his step-mom whats going on. Cory explains the situation to Luke and she explains how he is allowed to fuck Amiees holes in exchange for no longer bullying Aiden. Luke, do I trust that once you have access to Amiee, you will stop bullying Aiden? Cory asks her step-son, right before she gets down on her knees in front of him. Whoa! You suck your step-sons cock?! Amiee gasps. Cory giggles while explaining that its fine because they arent actually related Now get down on your knees next to me! Cory demands. Aimee and Cory give Luke a double blowjob now. Then Amiee lies down on her back and Luke starts to fuck her pussy in the missionary position, while Cory watches behind them. Amiee flips over into the doggystyle position and Luke fucks her pussy from behind, while Cory holds Amiees ass open with her hands. Luke starts to finger Amiees ass hole while hes fucking her pussy. Cory licks Lukes cock clean and then Luke goes back to fucking Amiees pussy again. Luke cums deep inside of Amiees pussy, and then he has a suggestion for the two MILFs He wants them to go get dressed up before he fucks them again Step Mom Get Creampie- Amiee and Cory take Lukes suggestion and they get all dolled up this time. They are wearing matching yellow lingerie, and Cory tells Amiee that she wants to make sure that Amiee gets pregnant with Lukes child. Amiee is unsure, but Cory tells her Don't you want to become a part of this free use step-family? Amiee is very tempted since she has really been enjoying fucking Luke and Cory! Cory gets down on her knees in front of Luke first, and she starts to suck his cock. Amiee makes her way over to Lukes cock and she joins Cory, so they both are giving him a blowjob at the same time. Cory and Amiee get into the 69 position with Cory on top, so Luke can fuck Corys pussy from behind while the two MILFs eat each other out. Cory flips over on to her back and Luke continues to fuck Corys pussy in the missionary position, while Amiee is sitting on Corys face. Amiee and Cory switch places, so Luke can fuck Amiee this time. Amiee gets into the doggystyle position, and Cory sits in front of Amiee with her legs spread. Amiee eats Corys pussy out as she is getting fucked hard from behind! Then, Cory gives Luke a blowjob while Amiee is still eating Corys pussy out. Amiee lies down on her back so Luke can fuck her in the missionary position one more time. Cory is licking Amiees nipples as Luke fucks her. When Luke is ready to cum, he explodes deep inside of her pussy! Then, they watch the cum drip out of her. Theyre all hoping that Amiee will get pregnant and be able to join their step-family fuck sessions all the time! Aiden has been waiting in the car this whole time. Two hours later, Amiee walks back to the car, half naked and covered in sweat and cum. I worked out your bullying problem! Dont worry about what I had to do or what I will be doing again here in the future, she tells him. Amiee is ready to go home and take a shower and get changed!

File Size: 1.19 GB Resolution: 852 x 480 Duration: 00:54:45

1. Download Fucking My Step Sons Bully (RapidGator)

2. Download Fucking My Step Sons Bully (Keep2Share)

.​